Why are you so naked?! (Jegulus ?🍋?)

By
ms_hallward

James realizes that he should stop perceiving Regulus as a child once they meet in a changing room after a Quidditch training session.

The Quidditch practice session was the most intense today. Even though one very hot and very blonde Gryffindor beater named Marlene kept getting distracted by the movements of no less hot Slytherin chaser named Dorcas. And another one, also quite attractive, but brunette, Sirius Black himself, couldn't help but work hard not as much for the team's result as for the admiration of his adorable boyfriend, Remus, who was watching from the spectator sitting from afar.

James lets out a long sigh as he notices that next to Remus and Peter sits Lily. She is probably one of the most gorgeous girls James has ever seen in his life. Her eyes are green like a forest and her long hair, which is now flying in the wind, is red like a hot flame or the sun that sets at the end of every long day. But even though James still finds her attractive, something has changed inside of him since she turned him down quite harshly after yet another attempt to ask her out recently. He looks away, not trying to catch her attention in any way for the first time in a long, long while.

"It isn't safe to fly with your hair down, you know," Marlene grins as she finally gets to talk to Dorcas after two excruciating hours.

"And why is that?" Dorcas raises her eyebrows as her pitch-black eyes narrow.

"Well, first, it might hurt you or other players... and second, it might catch too much attention from some Gryffindor with a bat," Marlene chuckles as she touches the long, gorgeous braids. "And if she misses a Bludger, then, oh well..."

"Slytherin will win in that case, love," Dorcas notes with a twisted smile on her full lips.

"By the way, it isn't safe to just watch the training session in silence either," Sirius squints his eyes as he looks at Remus, who has just joined them on the pitch.

"And why is that?" he asks, tilting his head.

"Your boyfriend feeling a huge lack of attention from you, which he certainly does feel when you don't cheer at him hitting a Bludger with a bat, may lead to... unpredictable consequences," Sirius grins lustfully as Remus rolls his eyes demonstratively, still smiling after that.

"Why do they always have to be so... enamored and ignorant towards everyone else," Peter wrinkles his nose, walking to the changing rooms with James.

"Oh, I wish I knew," James says, taking off his shirt, which is wet with sweat, before even entering the changing room. "Would you please wait outside? Sorry in advance for leaving you alone with these lovesick fellows, mate," he chuckles, coming into the changing room and closing the door.