Chapter 3 (R18+)

Warning: This chapter contains sex scenes so if you're sensitive to this or underage don't read.

"You still want to do this?" He asked, looking at me in the eyes. We were both breathing heavily. I nodded at him and kissed him hard. I grabbed at his shorts and pulled him closely. I felt his dick lined on my crotch and I moaned at how big it was. Jesus. I'm gonna be in a wheelchair tomorrow. I began to grind my pussy on his dick and he groaned. His hands traveled down to my back, to my ass and then he squeezed them hard with his big hands. He massaged my ass cheeks while shoving his tongue down my throat.

I lifted my head and stared into his eyes with lust. This feels so good, why did I wait 21 years to experience this? He lifted me on the table and we began locking lips again. He cupped my breasts and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He stopped kissing me and looked at my chest, we were both heavily breathing. His hands suddenly grabbed a handful of my covered tits through my shirt. I took off his hands and removed my top, he groaned at the sight of my tits and groped it so hard. He shoved his head into my chest and began sucking my nipples and I shivered in excitement.

"Fuck, you have big tits. I just want to suck and fuck it all night." He said eagerly. I groaned and my pussy squeezed hard because of his words. He grabbed me by my waist and promptly sucked my nipples again. I grabbed his enormous dick from his shorts and began to rub it through his clothes.

He sucked my neck while I ran my fingers through his abs. His abs felt hard to touch through his shirt. He removed his shorts and grabbed my hands to let me fondle his dick. I was getting wet from what he was doing to my breasts. He keeps on nibbling, sucking, and kissing every inch of it that my panties were so soaked.

My pussy keeps on throbbing begging to be touched so I put his hands on my crotch and let him rub it. Then he suddenly stopped, leaving me wanting more. I looked at him pleadingly and said, "Please."

"Tell me what you want."

"I don't know. This is the first time I'm doing this." I looked away from him and felt his hands touch my chin which made me look at him. I saw his eyes light up in satisfaction and he sensually touched my cheeks and began to kiss me in a soft manner.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of you." He said and then he made me stand up and he removed my shorts and bikini until it fell down to my legs. He turned me around and grabbed my boobs from behind and started to pinch it while his other hand moved slowly to touch my clit. He kissed the side of my neck while massaging my breast and I can't help but arch back. Then, he slowly pushed me forward, bending me over to the table. I parted my thighs and felt him tracing my wet slit, his fingers teasing me making me want more.

"Please!" I was desperate for him to touch me.

"Tell me. What do you want me to do with you."

"Make me feel good!! Put your fingers inside me!" I begged. He pushed one finger inside me and I whimpered. It feels so good.

"Fuck, you're so tight."

He bit the soft flesh of my ass and felt his tongue run down my wet slit from behind. He starts to thrust his finger inside me.

"You taste so good, I could eat you for hours."

"Oh God!"

I was in euphoria feeling all this sensation building up inside me. He kept on licking and sucking my pussy while thrusting his fingers inside me. I was thrusting my pussy in his mouth enjoying the tongue and finger fucking that I was receiving. My breathing was getting more labored now, he stopped licking me then he pushed his two fingers inside my cunt. It hurts a little bit but it feels so amazing. Three fingers went in, and he was finger fucking me furiously while rubbing my clit. Fuck this feels so good. I can feel my orgasm building up.