THE BEGINNING !!

"Come on, Al! We'll be safe here!"

A girl shouted while holding her friend's palm securely, not intending to let go.

Her friend nervously looked behind him, his expression clearly showed signs of fear. He's scared that someone would chase after them.

Without any hesitation, the girl found a nearby building open and immediately banged the magnificent door wide open, revealing an antique shop behind it.

"Quick, close the door!"

The girl ordered worriedly and the boy of course complied, closing the door quickly, accidently slamming it.

Together, with the girl, the two of them instantly leaned against the door, took a few deep breaths and wiped the sweat off their foreheads.

Not even for a second later, the girl suddenly burst out laughing, closing her eyes to feel the air around her moving in and out of her lungs.

It was clear her beating heart was still pounding her chest with excitement, blood still pumping from trying to pull off the act of escape.

"That was awesome," She mumbled, (e/c) eyes twinkling with happiness as she stares at the boy's chocolate ones.

Hearing that, the boy clearly expressed that he had a different opinion about what had just happened.

"Awesome?!" The boy replied in such a high pitched voice that maybe even the dogs could hear him by now.

It was obvious he hadn't gone through puberty yet.

"What we did wasn't awesome, (Nickname)! I-It's terrible! You obviously want us to be in a life-or-death situation later at home. But this time, our dying rate is 98.7%!" The boy fired back, scurrying back and forth anxiously.

He immediately leaned closer to you, trying to show that he is genuinely annoyed.

"We are going to super duper ultimately die!"

"Mhmmm..."

However, the girl paid him no mind even if their noses were almost touching.

She just smirked at him, shrugging her shoulders, "Chill, Al. We'll get to that later but for now... let's take a look around this prehistoric place."

"Chill?! How can I be- Ughhh!" The boy couldn't help but groan, placing his palms against his cheeks and pulling it down, "We can't chill! You actually just punched our classmate right in the nose! Didn't you hear that crack?!"

"I did it and guess what? Because of that, now I feel like I'm a truly badass woman." The girl smirked proudly.

Swiftly, she took a Lego Lloyd character from her friend's hand. She lowered her voice as if Lloyd was speaking, "Yeah, (Nickname)! What you did there was amazing!"