"Pretty much," replied Bonnie.

"Let's talk about the witchy juju thing that you do with me. The fun one where my brain bursts into flames."

Bonnie glared at Percy, who seemed to be biting her lip, trying to control her laughter.

"What, Percy? Why are you laughing?"

"Oh, Stefan didn't tell you?" Percy let out a laugh, knowing that she couldn't keep it in.

"Tell me what?"

"She tried to use that little trick on me," said Percy, still laughing. "It didn't work."

Bonnie was looking down at the ground. She was embarrassed that her powers hadn't worked on the raven -haired girl.

"What do you mean it didn't work?" Damon asked, looking incredulous.

"I don't know," Bonnie finally looked up. "I think it doesn't work on her kind, whatever that is." She glared at Percy for embarrassing her in front of someone she didn't like. Said person being Damon.

"So, what is that thing anyway?" Damon asked again.

"That's me giving you an aneurysm. Your blood vessels go pop, but you heal quickly, so I do it over and over again." Bonnie didn't feel the triumph she thought she would, when explaining about it to Damon. Damn Percy and her aneurysm-proof brain.

"Is it vampire-specific?"

Bonnie opened her mouth to answer, but Percy beat her to it. "I'm guessing it would work on anyone with a supernatural healing ability."

"How'd you know that?" Bonnie demanded.

Percy winked at her. "Otherwise, you wouldn't have tried to use it on me."

"That's good. It would work on anyone," said Damon, interrupting the two girls' very interesting conversation.

Bonnie understood where he was going with this. "Damon, I'm not gonna help you hurt him."

"Mason Lockwood's a werewolf. Katherine's evil. They're the bad guys. Really? You're gonna play the morality police with me right now?" Damon raised an eyebrow as if challenging her. "Let me put this to you in another way. They're a threat to Elena. So, you, witch, are gonna get over yourself and help us."

Stefan came over just then. "Yeah, he meant that with a question, with a 'please' in the end."

Damon nodded. "Absolutely."

Bonnie looked from Damon to Stefan to Percy, her gaze stopping on Percy. She nodded, silently agreeing to do it.

Back at the Salvatore house, Damon propped a very weak Mason on a chair. He pointed to the carpet, looking at Bonnie. "Here. Grab that corner."

"Why are we doing this?" the witch asked.

"Because, I don't wanna stain the carpet."

"I knew you were gonna say something like that."

Damon grunted. "You're judging again."

"He's not gonna be out much longer," said Percy, watching the two spread a sheet over the carpet.

"Woah." Damon took metal chains out of Mason's bag. "Looks like this guy's used to being tied up."

Bonnie placed her hands on Mason's head.

Damon returned with the chains. "What are you doing?"

"You're looking for a moonstone," she replied. "I'm trying to help you find it."