😏 M!Rush x M!Ambush

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Requested by: MiraLestrangeRiddle

Ima do dom ambush.

Their also dating btw.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Ima just get straight- (cough cough) -gay to the point-

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Enjoy!

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Ambush's pov

∴━━━✿━━━∴

I locked the door as I smirked down at Rush. "You ready for this~?" I asked, making sure that Rush was comfortable with what I was planning to do to him.

He nodded as he smiled up at me. "Ok then.." me and Rush got on top of the bed as I pinned him down onto it.

Rush stared up at me as I got inbetween his legs as my fingers fiddled around with my belt. Once I got my belt off of me, I put it aside onto the wooden floor.

Before I pulled my pants and boxers down, I made sure to undo Rush's pants as well.

Rush was just staring at me in anticipation as I was taking off our clothes. I then pulled down his pants, just enough for me to pull his dick out.

My hands then went into Rush's boxers, feeling his already hardened and throbbing cock. I smirked. "Already hard? Aren't we..?" I teased as Rush's face turned a bright shade of red. Rush then looked away from my gaze. I almost immediately put a hand on his chin.

"Look at me while im speaking to you, darling.." I said to him in a commanding voice. "Ok.." He slightly nodded.

"Good boy." I praised him as I still had my hand and fingers wrapped around his hardened cock.

I gently stroked him with my fingers as I watched his facial expression change into one of ecstasy. Rush was already moaning softly. Speeding up my strokes, I eyed him down and gave him a quick smirk before pulling his pants off completely. Afterwards, I removed his boxers also.

Now, the only one that still had their pants and boxers on was me. I quickly changed that and removed my pants and boxers immediately.

Rush placed his head atop of a small stack of pillows as I kept stroking his cock. He was moaning quietly as I sped up slightly.

"Please stop teasing me..~" Rush moaned out quietly as he gripped the sides of the pillows tightly.

"Aw.. Why should I?" His breathing got heavier as I began teasingly running my hands up and down his torso sides, sometimes, gently squeezing his flesh.

"Just- please.." Rush begged quietly, his gaze turned away from me as he kept blushing. "Keep begging then maybe I will." I demanded coldly as I inched my face closer to his.

"Also, what did I say about looking away from me?" I hummed as he automatically turned his gaze back to me. "Dont do it..." Rush swallowed. "Good boy.."

I put a hand on the side of his face. Rush just looked up at me, breathing heavily with deep excitement and anticipation lurking within inside of him.

We soon connected our lips as we shared a passionately sweet and tender kiss.

My tongue pressed up against his lips, demanding entry into his mouth. Rush quickly accepted as I took that opportunity to slip my tongue inside, feeling his inner cheeks and exploring each and every part of his mouth.

After tenderly exploring his mouth, we pulled out for air as we were both panting softly from the passionate kiss.

"Ill give you what you want.." I smirked as I grabbed a small bottle of lube from off of the nightstand next to us. Popping the lid open, I squirted a small but generous amount onto my hand. I spreaded the lube onto my cock, wincing slightly due to the intense coldness from the transparent liquid.

"Spread your legs more.." I commanded as Rush did so, spreading his legs open for me.

I lined myself up to his hole and pressed my tip against his hole. He gasped softly and grabbed one of the pillows he was laying his head on and pressed his face into it.

Pushing in more earned a soft, but muffled moan out of the male under me. I was now fully inside of Rush.

I glanced down at him, waiting for him to tell me - give me a sign on when to start moving so he could adjust to my dick inside of him.

After waiting for only a short amount of time of around about a minute, Rush gave me a thumbs up.

I then started slowly but firmly thrusting in and out of his hole. Rush was already moaning softly, occasionally whimpering.

Hearing his soft cries and moans for more, I went slightly faster, as well as increasing the intensity of my penetration.

This earned more soft moans out of Rush. After about a few minutes of this treatment, I went faster until I was basically pounding into him roughly.

Rush was moaning louder than ever before as I smirked down at him. His pillow that was covering his face and moans was to the side as his face was finally showcased to me.

His mouth was open as his head was tilted back slightly. His eyes were also rolled to the back of his head. As I took in the sight before me, I seen hid hands were practically glued to the bedsheets due to how hard he was gripping them.

I went harder and deeper without realizing, basically being trapped inside of my thoughts as Rush was moaning louder and louder.

My hands gripped his waist tightly, my fingernails was digging into his skin so hard that it would probably leave small bruises where my fingernails were.

Realizing I was getting close, I went faster, going deeper and hard as well. Rush was practically screaming and crying in pleasure as I finally came inside of him with a loud grunt. This caused Rush to do the same, cumming all over himself and me.

"That... Was.. Amazing..." I panted heavily as I slowly pulled out of the male under me.

"Agreed..." Rush panted as we both collapsed next to one another. "Should we do this more often?" I asked, looking over at the male next to me.

"Definitely." I chuckled deeply.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

WOAH OVER 1000 WORDS...

its almost 3 am. Its 2:58 rn...

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Walle's: 1035

∴━━━✿━━━∴