Chapter 7: The Visitor

Start from the beginning

After couple of centuries and living in the modern day world, she retired the life of the warrior and became a doctor to help many people across the world.

And in veteran terms, she was deadlier than Felix who is known as Knight of the Crimson Blood.

I mean she lived more than Felix and fought many wars.

'Okay, I didn't know Grandma was that...famous. Who I am kidding? She's a freaking Werewolf and Warrior Princess! Well, at least Mama and her sister Nayeli are well taken care of...But I don't think she will happy if she meets Papa... Actually, I don't wanna know what might happen if they meet' Athanasia thought.

You have no idea.

"Well, that's lot to take in but...At least you have a big family and a mother who's willing to fight for you both" Lily said slightly nervous with awkward smile which Diana noticed that expression along with Athanasia and others.

'Ah, now I know another thing about my past life...my past life self didn't have a family...I should talk with Lily alone since I don't wanna put too much thought to Athy' Diana thought as revealing she was too, sharp and observant.

I mean she was raised by the powerful ancient She-wolf herself and taught her many things as giving her knowledge.

"Anyways... It's nice to meet you, I'm Nayeli. I'm Diana's sister...Welcome to the family, Athanasia" Nayeli soon spoke up which Athanasia looks at her in some shock while Nayeli smiles.

'This is the first time...I ever been greeted or even welcomed to a family's member. I know Jennette is my cousin and she does cares for me but...In past life as Lee Jihye, this is the very first time...someone welcomed me to their family without a second thoughts' Athanasia thought as feeling happy that a relative welcomed her to their family.

And despite Nayeli isn't even a biological relative, she still felt happy.

"Wait, but how you managed transported here?" Lucas soon asked Nayeli who looks at him.

"Well, about that...I am actually a Shaman, so yeah..."-Nayeli

"Huh? A Shaman?!"-Athanasia

"What's a Shaman?"-Lily

"Shaman is mythical practitioner interacting with the spirit world through altered states of consciousness, such as trance. They're like Magicians but different since they draw the power from the spiritual energy and divinity, even spirits"'-Diana

"Little similar to the High Priests"-Lily

"I wouldn't say similar... They're completely a different level" Lucas said as recalling his past conversation with Cynthia.

"Why are those "Shamans" you talking about are different from Magicians like us?"-Lucas

"Because Lucas, we draw our magical powers due to our mana and magic itself. The Shamans in other hand, they draw their spiritual powers from spiritualism and nature, even divinity"-Cynthia

'That was a good lesson back then before the dying old man decided to wiped his existence out. Despite I lost my hopes when he died and I couldn't sense that idiot, I still have some hope she's around somewhere' Lucas thought as sincerely thought about his senior Cynthia.

"I used a Shamanic Ritual with Mother Jeon's sister, Shaman Jeon. It transported me here due to using one of your necklaces to find you. Anyways, Diana, Mamá is starting to get suspicious why you haven't call her in the past two days and I been dealing with it along with Astrid and Luna. If I managed to find you, then so she will!" Nayeli soon said which Diana turned pale and almost shivers as she mentally cussed herself for forgetting the main problem she has to deal besides Claude.

Her adoptive mother, Ingrid whom she will and definitely try to kill Claude without a second thought.

"Lady Diana and...Miss Nayeli, why you guys look pale about your mother finding out where you are?" Lily asked which Diana sighs and looks at Lily, even Lucas was curious too.

"Lily, because it isn't a good thing. If Indie finds out where I am and if she finds out that I and Claude had some history that results Athanasia and the stun he caused in his birthday, she will try to kill him before she demands custody" Diana explained direct and almost straightforward that Lily and Lucas were shocked while Athanasia was also speechless.

Yup, no wonder why they called her Bloody Rose Valkyrie.

She's crazy and ruthless.

"Custody? Oh, I understand. The Princess"'-Lucas

"Yup, she won't care if Athanasia is the Crown Princess of the empire or political problem of taking the heir to the throne away, she will just straight up take her away and using a offensive hand gestures" Nayeli explained and having a disbelief expression by knowing that's how her mom is.

'Yeah, it's better if Papa doesn't meet Grandma. She's definitely sounds like the Mama Wolf who will definitely attack anyone who dares harm her cubs. I used thought Papa was a evil dragon but compared to Grandma who's a werewolf and ancient warrior, I don't think Papa has a chance' Athanasia thought in nervous.

'I don't know if I should be amused or not...I guess who send Lady Diana here, will meet her wrath instead' Lucas thought.

"I guess...His Majesty won't have Her Royal Highness, the Grand Princess's good graces... She's really that scary?"-Lily

"You have no idea" Diana and Nayeli replied together which Lily finally knew there was someone above the Emperor Claude.

His future mother in law.

"Alright, first we must do something on His Majesty's condition and Lady Diana's mother from finding out about Lady Diana's previous life and about His Majesty" Lucas said as much he wants to beat up Claude or see Diana beats him up, he doesn't want to see what Ingrid might do.

They need Claude to get better stop the whole plot of Anastacius and Aeternitas for God's sake.

"First, we need to do something with your phone to get contract with Mamá before she finds out" Nayeli soon said to Diana nodded before they looked at Lucas who was confused.

"You want me to put magic on that thing?"'-Lucas

"Yes"'-Diana and Nayeli

"Is that or Grandma coming after Papa's head"-Athanasia

"You better reward me later, Princess"'-Lucas

Lucas, you sly fox.

"Lucas!"-Athanasia

"Does he means?"-Lily

"A raise on his budget"-Diana

And that's Athanasia and Lucas got himself a new ally and now, dealing with Claude's amnesia.

Even preventing Ingrid from finding out.