"Oh, spare me, I'm the dramatic one," Draco grumbled, being a bit sulky. Narcissa leaned against the armchair, silently laughing at the two.

Draco pushed a huge pile of presents towards Cassi, surprising her. Her eyes widened at the pile in front of her. She picked up the first present, a lilac wrapping, and could feel Narcissa's watchful gaze, as if the woman was eager to see her reaction.

"Narcissa, you didn't have to, you know," Cassi argued. "You're already welcoming me into your home and gave me a beautiful dress."

Narcissa dismissed her concerns with a gesture. "Nonsense," she said with a wave of her hand. "Come on, I want to see if you like it."

Cassi opened the box with curiosity, her eyes widening as she saw what was inside. It was a small music box, perfectly detailed. When Cassiopeia opened it, a soft blue light emanated from it, reflecting in her eyes.

Her heart raced as her eyes beheld the images reflected in the blue light of the box. They were a series of memories, seen through Narcissa's eyes, of all the moments when the woman saw her smiling. It was such a delicate, thoughtful gift.

With teary eyes, Cassi looked at Narcissa and gratefully said with a choked voice, "Narcissa, this is... incredible. I have no words. Thank you."

She smiled gently. "It's for you to always remember how beautiful your smile is."

Cassi stood up and hugged the woman in front of her. "Thank you so much," she whispered softly.

Narcissa looked deep into Cassi's eyes and planted an affectionate kiss on her forehead.

Then Cassi chuckled lightly, feeling a bit embarrassed. "You know, my gift isn't as delicate, but..." She blushed furiously and searched for her own present for the woman under the tree before handing it over.

Narcissa seemed surprised but took the gift curiously. Unwrapping it, she found what initially looked like a notebook. She raised an eyebrow, curious.

"Open it," Cassi encouraged, now quite nervous. "Please, I hope you like it."

When Narcissa opened the notebook, she was met with several drawings of herself. There were many, from various angles. She was slightly open-mouthed in shock as she carefully observed the pages.

Cassiopeia started to get anxious and fiddled with her fingers, trying to explain. "It might seem strange... Maybe weird, but... You appeared in my mind frequently, and... and I like to draw what I find beautiful," she rambled.

"It's perfect, darling," Narcissa saved her from her embarrassment, still looking at the notebook. "You're so talented," she murmured, impressed by the level of detail in the drawings.

"No, you're the one who's too beautiful," Cassi blushed even more but was relieved by Narcissa's reaction.

"You never drew me," Draco huffed suddenly, reminding everyone of his presence. For a moment, Cassiopeia forgot he was there.

Narcissa laughed at her son's antics.

"That's because I don't find you attractive," she playfully teased, and Draco seemed genuinely, very offended.

"Excuse me? Are you blind, woman?" He asked, visibly indignant.

Cassiopeia laughed so much that she had to sit down to recover. "I... I was joking," she said between laughs. "I have a separate notebook just for my friends at Hogwarts," she explained gently.

Draco seemed more satisfied with that answer. "Well, of course..." he tried to play it off.

Narcissa shook her head, thoroughly amused by the interaction between the two.