Chapter 21. Dinner

Chapter 21!! LEZ GOOOOOO
____________________________________

Blitz had invited me to help clean up the decorations scattered around the farm, mainly so he could go and play with the horse but I didn't mind. There was still a while left till the ceremony finished and I was getting antsy.

After about an hour of picking up litter and decorations, I thought I should clean up for this dinner. Wiping the sweat off my brow and dusting the dirt from my hands and knees I turned to the house.

I went to go find Blitz who had gone up to see Moxxie. The house was silent except from the hushed almost aggressive voices from Blitz and Moxxie.

One of the doors in the hallway was left wide open and I saw what looked to be... Blood? Loona had appeared and walked past me in the opposite direction, glued to her phone like always.

My eyebrows furrowed as my legs began to walk quicker. I turned the corner with speed, almost tripping if I hadn't had a death grip on the white farmhouse door frame.

Moxxie was sitting in the middle of the room while Blitz was leaning against a wall. Tired and worn out from something.

"What... What happened?" I asked.

Blitz looked up at me and said, "That fuck face tried to off Stolas"

Oh my Satan...

"Are you alright? Is Stolas alright?" I had bent down and put a hand just above his elbow. His eyes looking into my with slight pain but a hint of soft warmth. I don't know how else to explain in, but I just felt it.

Moxxie had shaken his head, most likely to try and get rid of the dizziness I presume and ran out the room. He didn't seem too overly worried so I didn't follow him.

"Here come into the bathroom, I should probably clean you up." I left him to the bathroom just across from the room we were in and say him in the toilet.

Wetting a rag I moved between his legs and lightly brushed over a bruise that started to form on his cheek.

"That not nessessary, I'm fine" he pushed my hand away but I smack his.

"Hey, it's my jooobb~ as a caring lover. Now, stop being a little bitch and let me help" I lightly kissed his forehead and continued to gently wipe any dirt or whatnot.

After cleaning up any wounds from either the games or this fight I stretched and sighed.

"I believe it's time to go..." Blitz placed a hand on my shoulder and the other on my hip, resting his chin on the nook of my neck.

"Maybe you shouldn't" he said. He nuzzled into me further, I could tell he was taking in all that he could without tearing off all my clothes.

"Maybe I should, maybe I shouldn't, I should see her at least once more before she kicks the bucket... Right?" I needed to how myself up.

On the way out we had seen Moxxie and Millie with Ma and Pa. We have a quick bye and headed to the house I was raised in.

It wasn't a long walk, just a couple of fields to the right and round the hill. It hadn't changed a bit. Old wood and chipped paint. Three children seemed to be outside,, two 'swords' fighting with sticks and another stacking rock's.... Strange...

A light glow eliminated the windows from the inside and before I knew it those same children had ran inside.

My hand squeezed Blitzo's as I approached the door, knocking with the false confidence I managed to build up for this.
"They're here!" I heard a muffled voice from behind the door.