Chapter 2 The plan?

This entire week, I've felt nothing but useless. I haven't gotten out of bed. Well, Blitz's bed. The curtains blocked out all sunlight, but it couldn't stop the screeches of cars, the honking of horns and the yelling of men who didn't have the patience or ran out of it. I.M.P has been put on hold for the moment and I can tell it's agitating Blitz. So far from what I can gauge, Luna doesn't mind me staying here. I guess she's settling in well.  

I didn't realise the bedroom door had opened, but my hearing soon zoned into the sounds

I didn't realise the bedroom door had opened, but my hearing soon zoned into the sounds. Scuffling on the carpet floor and then silence. Not thinking much of it, I turned over, burying my head into the pillows. Trying to reach that blissful state of sleep. 

More rustling and shuffling of carpet sounded through the room. This time I sat up to check it out. The crusts in my eyes blurred my vision, so I hadn't noticed what was to happen. When I rubbed my eyes, he was already coming at me. Blitzo had launched from the end of the bed and came crashing down like a bolt of lightning. It wasn't so much as painful as winded. I was able to let out a breathless grunt while attempting to sit up. Blitz had spread himself over me. He wasn't all that heavy, but my joints were stiff, so I didn't have a lot of strength.

"What the fuck, Blitz." I needed a glass of water, and my voice reflected that. His eyes were wide while his big ass grin showed his arrogance.

"Good MORNING!" He practically screamed. Giving him a stern glare as he returned it with a wide smile.
"I~ Have an IDEA!" I swear my eardrums will burst.
"Okay, so can't you stop shouting?" He got up after grabbing a pillow and hitting me across the head with it. My hair went everywhere in my mouth, eyes nose. That was so uncalled for! I threw it back at him while he bounced back over to the door.

"Get up, you lazy shit! We're going out!"
With that, he slammed the door shut and left me in silence. I worry for these walls.  I could tell the bedroom air was somewhat stagnant; fresh air wouldn't be awful. It might clear this headache. I dragged myself out of bed, swiping my hair from my face. I threw together a half-arsed outfit and met Blitz in the van. He honked the horn and started yelling some gibberish out the window, I just shook my head and gave a half laugh. I could barely match his enthusiastic energy, but I'm glad he doesn't expect me to. 

I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy listening to the music and having fresh air blast my face. The coffee was great, sweet, and cold but screw the budget cuts! These paper straws don't last long with milk drinks. And I fucking hated it.

"I wanted to talk to you about an idea I had." Blitz went from a big goofy smile to grumbling about the problem he has to deal with. Considering we've had to face worse, I know he'll find a way around it. Either way, I hummed in response, more focused on fighting the suction in the straw.

"As you know, the crystal broke and as of right now, we have no way to get to the living world" I hated when he said everything I already knew as if recounting a story. "I used to have this acquaintance. He has a book that can open a portal whenever, wherever."
He sounded smug like he was proud of what he was planning.

He pulled into a parking space so we could chat. 
"Oh, and how do you suppose we get this book" I didn't expect that to sound so sarcastic, but it didn't bother him; he was too proud of his person. Blitz looked towards me, his eyes full of excitement and something hyper. How he does it, I have no idea.

"Steal it, of course! It'll be like when we were teens!" When we were kids, I remembered jumping fences and climbing the side of my apartment so I could avoid my landlord. I was late on rent Again. Those were some of the best moments in my life, and did we shit ourselves? yes, yes we did.

I shook my head, not entirely sure if I wanted to go through with this. "Where even is this book anyway."

"..." silence,

"Blitz." I turned to look at him, his eyes focused on the wheel while he too struggled to suck any liquid with the paper straw, "Where is this book!"

Cringing with an awkward smile, he raised his eyebrows at me. "Uhhhh, the Goetia's mansion." 

"Oh, what the fuck" I know I said he'll find a way around problems like this but Jesus fucking christ, I don't know if this is the worst plan yet! Now I was going through every scenario I could think of. If we did something to them, we would be hunted for the rest of our lives.

"Hey, hear me out. It won't be that bad! He's an idiot! He would think that this is all a game!" Deadset, I think we're going to die. No, I'm going to die by following this fool wherever he wants.

I let my hand flop onto my thigh with a loud slap and let out a long sigh. "We're going to die."

"Don't be dramatic!!" I swear he was like a child sometimes. No all the time, what was I thinking?

"I can't believe this" I couldn't tell if I wanted to say no or not. I mean, we've gotten this far; why not go further, "How do you suppose we get in there anyway?" I reasoned.

"Well, we could scale the walls, hop the balcony, and it should be from memory; in his room library thing." he provided flimsy explanations to his plans like usual. Nothing Blitz said would work.

"Hey, you in or not"

"FIINNEE!!" rolling my eyes so hard that they felt heavy.

------------------(word count 1010)

Heya, hope chapter 2 was good enough for yall!! Had to get over a bit of a writer's hump but I think this is good enough!! I know there isn't much action in the chapter but I'll post chapter 3 in a few days or so! 

Hope you like this, beef!!

Edit: I did add the art work in now as I didn't have an idea, to begin with.