Chapter 3, Vines on a wall

I can't believe we're doing this.

I can't believe I'M doing this!

Currently, Blitz and I were crouched down in a nearby bush, watching the PARTY.

"Why did you choose now of all times to do it? We will get caught." I grumbled to him. 

"No~ they won't." He shook his finger at me before continuing, "Those fancy fucks are too busy being snobbish to realise they're being robbed." I let out a silent breath. He was way too into this. Blitz held up his hand, using them to count down from 3. We were going to make a run for it to the wall while the guards were busy watching the guests enter. 

I counted in my head with him. Three, two, my heartbeat began to increase rapidly on one. 

"GO!" He growled. In a flash, we both jumped out of the foliage. We decked it for the garden under the balcony. Blitz was a second behind me, when I glanced back at him, his eyes were locked on the guards. 

"What now, Mr brilliant" I tried to whisper as quietly as I could. So I didn't alarm those hounds only a few feet away. I watched him fiddle with the garden vines stretching a fair way up the wall. He was testing to see if they were sturdy enough for us. I guess movie cliches work in the rarest of times. He gave me a boost. I had to be quick because these plants didn't feel stable at all. They could tear away from this wall at any second. 

I somehow pulled myself a decent way up, taking a second to look at the bottom of the balcony on my left. If I jumped, I think I could make it.

I mentally counted again, trying to time it just right. 

Holding my breath, I took the risky leap.

I bearly made it, but my foot got tangled in the vines, which caused me to lose my footing when trying to jump to the railing. My hands were slippery with plant juices didn't help either! It was exceedingly hard to not let go and fall. I managed to get up and over the ridiculous side railing and sat for a breather. I was rather happy with myself, being able to get up here with only a slight boost from Blitz.

OH SHIT, BLITZ!

I hurled my head over the railing to look down, scanning the area for him. I couldn't see him until I looked up at the doors. He was being dragged from the arms by those hounds. How stupid of me not to realise this. I was so focused on getting up that I didn't realise what was happening under me. I didn't know what to do now. Should I look for him? wait here? Blitz never told me what we need to do when we get this far. Dumbass.  

I needed to think, so  I sat there taking the cool air in to calm myself. Blitz wanted a book that should be in this room. If I find it, throw it over the edge, get Blitz, then leave. It would be much easier. I had my plan down. I just needed to grab the book and go.

The balcony door was glass but had a curtain to cover the inside, which gave me a limited advantage for the moment. Of course, the door was locked, so I used the tip of my tail and jammed it into the lock hole. I was rushing and felt a small cut. I cut it when doing this anyway. 

After a second of fiddling around, the lock clicked, and I silently entered the room. It was clean but not a 'normal' clean. It was posh, "I have money," clean. I scanned the room for a second.

"How the fuck am I going to find one book out of millions!" I wanted to rage so hard, "I don't even know what it looks like." I tried to think logically. If I was a unique book, where would I be? I promptly rushed over to the bedside tables. Opening and closing in such a rush. When I opened the draw to the top left side, I noticed a book! This must be it. When I grabbed it, I opened it to see if it would say something.

'Julia and Ramana A tale of a broken marriage" you're kidding me! I threw it back in and began Running around the room again. Looking under the bed on tables, lounges, anything!

My eyes scanned each shelf of the bookcase. Each book looked the same! I was going to give up and assume it was gone or somewhere else in this large ass house until I spotted a very delicate and intricate-looking book. It was blue with gold detailing around a rather pretty red gemstone. My fingers wrapped around the edges of the book before the door swung open. Out of reflex, I jumped down, trying to act like I wasn't stealing something extremely valuable. It was worse when I froze. I looked the tall demon in the eye and thought death was next.

"-I know why you are here" From behind the giant bird demon, I saw Blitz wave at me, giving me a wary look. I honestly didn't expect Stolas Goetia to just shrug his shoulders when he closed the door.

"You are here to ravish me, weren't you" he rolled the 'R' "And by the looks of it, you brought a partner for more fun," I thought we were going to be fine for a minute, but then it felt like my eyes were popping out of my face. 

"Uhhh you?" Blitzo questioned. I swear if he didn't get control of the situation, I will, and everything is going to hell, literally.

"Why else would you be breaking into my room? You could have asked, you know." When Stolas said that, I glared over at Blitz. WE COULD HAVE JUST ASKED! It would have been so much easier; I wouldn't have had to risk my life on the side of his mansion, "I know it's been a long time but, I have a very good memory." When he clapped, the candles lit up with a slight warmth, which let a little more light into the room. 

I made sure Blitz was looking at me when I pointed up at the book in question. I was more or less asking if we were still getting it, but when his eyes got that dumb little sparkle, I knew it was a yes. "Well, I figure you're a prince and all; it would be easier to scale your walls instead of going through your fucking staff" That sentence held a grudge, and I didn't want to laugh, so I let out a choked breath. He had walked up to the tall demon with an intent I really didn't get behind.

When Blitz looked over at me, I gave him a questioning look, trying to understand the situation. He just shrugged, walking past me, "Just go with it." he whispered as he walked past me. 

WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

------------------------------------1185 words

with this artwork, I didn't actually care so its on the shit side but meh. Hope this was good enough for yall! oh yeah more detailed sexy time next

 Hope this was good enough for yall! oh yeah more detailed sexy time next