Chapter 18. Truth serum (pt 2)

HELLO MA BABIES!!!
Traumatic (i think) dream sequence ahead.

My vision blurred into a fog. So thick I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. Taking a few steps, I could feel the rocks under my feet shift and roll. Distant giggles became closer and closer. Panic and fear covered every inch of me. I had no idea what to where to hide. The giggles shifted to whispers first inaudible and hard to understand but they cleared into something sinister. Heartbreaking.

You'll always be alone.

Abandoned,

Unstable,

Hated.

Nobody loves you,

Nobody ever will haha.

"STOP, Shut up!" Screaming into the void was useless, they just laughed at me.
The circling voices faded in and out until the fog cleared enough to see...

Mummy? Daddy? They stood on each side of me. Their faces morphing from normal to horrific melted goop. My father pushed me in a different direction, this caused me to fall to the ground. In one swift motion, I was picked up and thrown back in another direction, another and another. More people began showing up. Threatening smiles carved into their cheeks as their eyes looked down on me. More people I knew joined this circle. I couldn't escape I couldn't run.

My mum, dad, Stolas, Millie, Moxxie, Drex, Eliza, Nomie. How were they so tall? I dug my fingers into my head, covering my ears and squeezing my eyes shut. Their taunts still be able to be heard even though I was screaming my hardest.

"No! NO! STOP PLEASE. THIS ISNT RIGHT!"

It felt like something was ripping into my stomach. Tearing out the contents of my torso and yet nothing was coming out. I wanted to vomit.

Everyone was so loud. The hate. The taunting.

It took me a solid minute to realise the voices stopped. And yet somehow the silence was heavier. Hands gently caressed my face, holding my face firmly as they forced me to look upwards towards them.

"You thought I would like you let alone date you? Ever?"
He spoke to me. He shook his head,
"How fucking pathetic"
His deep, horror-like voice pressed. The way his eyes glared over me, they were sharper.

One hand gripped onto my neck while pushing me back against the floor. I watched in fear as he reeled the other back, purposeful to show the impossibly razor-sharp claws. With a swift motion, his hand came down digging into my chest hard and slow. Black goo pouring from the wound as he continues. His other hand choking me suffocated my cries.

He tore out my heart. Holding it in his hand. It didn't beat instead it was small, blackened and.... dead.

Suffocating,

Suffocating,

Blitz said as he slowly began to melt into the ground. Jumping up quicker than I ever have, I looked back down and where he had disappeared, a choking cry stuck in my throat. Before a thought could cross my mind, a thick ooze began to climb my feet.