Chapter 7. Morning exercise.

I felt a little more energetic today than yesterday. When I woke up on the couch, my neck was in so much pain, I guess I slept wrong... again. My arms, legs and neck all stretched simultaneously, causing my body to shiver.

I got up and slid myself into the kitchen, attempting to make breakfast for Blitz and Loona.

Eggs and bacon were what we could afford right now and even that was pushing it. Maybe I'll have to talk to Blitz about his spending habits.

The first portion didn't come out as I had hoped, but the rest came naturally.
Freshly brewed coffee and slightly wet morning. Brilliant.

Bzz bzz

My phone buzzed in my shorts as I finished plating up the last of the eggs and bacon. I ignored it for the time being as I continued to slip into Blitz's room before taking a scant breath. Watching him made me feel weird so I took my chance and crashed down on top of the sleeping beauty.

Blitz woke up with a scream, his eyes glaring down at me and I flashed him a smile.

"Payback, what a bitch." My grin only widened.

He just grumbled and slammed the pillow back down on his ears, trying to frown me out. I didn't give up though.
I straddled him and began to shake his shoulders trying to get a reaction.

"What! What do you want!" He bit back, growling as I still had my shit-eating grin.

"Love and attention, duh isn't it obvious" I rolled my eyes and his burned through me. He slowly tried to sit up again with grogginess. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, so tightly in fact I was purposely choking him for fun. "You have to get up 'cause I made breakfast!" I proceeded to drag him out of bed and to the kitchen. It was now that I thought about how close we had become. 

I mean I grew up with him and that in itself is a close bond but not with this sexual transaction stuff, I can't help but feel attached to him. It's always hard to keep him at a distance, I really like Blitz but I feel like I would only get hurt in this situation. While stuffing his face, we had a relative boring small-talk conversation about what we had to do today, I quickly checked my phone and...

"Fuck off!" Blitz sounded as if he was trying to find the words to form a sentence. "He has to be fucking joking!" He yelled. I guess he too had the same message, I could only groan.

'Good morning my sexy little Imps. Why don't you come over, and start the morning with a heated love session? 😉😘'

 Why don't you come over, and start the morning with a heated love session? 😉😘'

(there is a few things missing from this picture but I'm pushing it. I'm super tired and I haven't studied for any exams yet so please bear with me and try to enjoy what I can do at the moment -Quack_den)

It was from stolas asking again for the third time this week. When I looked up to meet Blitzo's gaze, his face slammed into the bench top as his hands held the top of his head. I guess he can only ignore Stolas for so long before something has to happen.