Chapter 1

OLIVIA'S POV:

It was the middle of summer in Texas. In other words, the devil's asshole was above my small town and I was NOT having it. The humida-titty was REAL y'all! It was 12:30 in the afternoon and my cattle needed more water, so I put my boots on to fill their bowls and throw them some hay. As I stepped out side the sun hit me like a Mexican mother with a chancla. HARD AND UNEXPECTED!!! I walked over to my sheep's pen and turned on the hose near the gate. As I cleaned the bowl, I noticed a black SUV driving slowly on the road in my direction.

Probably new comer's, driving carefully so they don't wreck. Little do they know going at high speeds and almost wrecking is half the fun!

I smiled at my thoughts and finished getting the food particles out the water bowl, setting it down to fill up. When the sheep heard the water hitting the bowl, they all ran towards the gate entrance. I rubbed their necks as the water just about kissed the top of their watering container. Turning off the hose I noticed the SUV was parked now. Just waiting in the middle of the road.

They better be lost and looking for directions on their phone because I will not hesitate to shoot a mother fucker.

I finished my work out side and decided to check my pear tree. During the summer, they like to ripen and I get to make peach cobbler! SO good guys! I grabbed a basket from my shed and before I could walk to my tree I heard a scream. I looked in the direction of the noise to find that the back of the SUV was opened and men were trying to drag a female into it.

Fuck my morals!

I ran in their direction, hopping my fence and hurling to the road. Right as the man was about to throw the woman in the trunk, I put the basket over his head and pulled back. Causing his body to fly backwards and hit the ground. The other guy tried going for me, but I kicked him in his sausage berries.

Oops...not sorry.

The woman ran away as fast as she could after the men were on the ground. 1, if that woman could run as fast as she was HOW THE FUCK DID SHE GET CAUGHT?!? She's a fricking track star! And 2 where is my thank you? I just lost a peach picking basket on a big headed oompaloopa. I hadn't realized a third man stepped out of the car until he grabbed me. Putting a hand over my mouth and his arms around my arms and waist, he tried to pull me into his car. When I fought back and head-butted him, he pulled out a needle and I felt a prick.

Did he just...?

He pulled the needle out of my neck and I fell. As I lay on the ground I can feel myself getting sleepier. He pulled off his mask and Holy hell!! If you told me he was hot I would've gone willingly. The next thing I know, everything went black.

When I woke up, I was tied to a wooden chair in the middle of a dark room. My head hurts like a butt cheek on a stick. I look around the room and noticed a door with a scanner thingy. Why is it always a fricking scanner?!? They can't have a pick which kitten is cuter password? All of a sudden the door opens and an ugly guy walks in. Poor guy, got hit with an ugly stick, or ran over by the ugly bus, or hit the ugly tree, probably all at once. Eeekk. When the guy walks up to me he grabs my chin and forces me to look up at him.

"Oooohhhh!! I know you. Youre the guy I hit in the banana tree! Ha ha."

The guy got really mad for some reason and tried to slap me. Excuse me! Not only are you ugly, but you're gonna slap me? ME? Nah dude if you're gonna hit me punch me like a man. I bit hand before it could strike causing him to back up. I took this wonderful plot armor moment to break my chair by falling on it. Yk like black widow. First of all this hurts so don't be a pussy. Taking the legs of the now broken chair I threw them at his head. When his head went back from the force I tackled him and got on top of his arms so he couldn't get me. Na na na boo boo. I grabbed his face and twisted making his neck snap. Wow! That was brutal oh well. Let's rob the body!! As I'm checking for money I noticed a gun and some loaded mags. Yoink! Mine now bitch! I found A LOT of money in this dudes wallet score! I slide it in my back pocket and walk up to the door.

"Gyaaaaaweeddd daaaayaammit!"

The doors got that finger print thing. My eyes traveled to the guy. I robbed him might as well take his fingys too. I took his thumb and pointer. WHAT? you don't know which one it might be and I was not going for round two on fruit ninja with his fingers. I scan the thumb finger and it glows red. Nope, not that one; and I toss the thumb finger behind me. I try the pointer finger and the machine glows green.

Yes! I'm so smart

The door opens and I take the gun out. Checking the chamber, I got one bullet in. I slide the mag out and count 9. I got 10 in each mag. Great! As I make my way out into the hallway an alarm blares in my ears and red lights start flashing. I use this time wisely.

"Yo Jesus! Its me again. So you know that repenting thing we do before we die? Yeah I'ma do that. I'm sorry I punch that little boy in the face one time, but you got kids, you know how it is. Amen."

Ok now I can go forward. As I'm walking down the hallway I feel a hand.on my shoulder pulling me around. When I spin I see a guy with a gun up to my face.

"If you're good you won't die."

"Yeaaaahhh. I kinda already prayed and everything, so...not happening."

With a bang from the gun, he drops dead. 9. Well that was easy. Making my way past pillars and shit more guys appear blocking my way. I quickly pop oof 4 shots and they're dead. 8,7,6,5. Running through the halls that never seems to end, I hear heavy footsteps. All of a sudden, there's a gun at the back of my head.

Shit.

"Move and you're dead sweetheart."

"Bish, I'm not sweet I killed like 6 fucking guys are you kidding me?"

Suddenly, almost an entire army appears Infront of me lined up with guns of all kinds.

Where are you guys spawning from?

They part in the middle and the hot guy from earlier emerges. Staring me down like a hawk. I keep cool staring him back with the same amount of assholeness in my eye balls. He looks past me and speaks.

"How many?"

The guy behind me responds

"She said 6, but as you know when she put a basket over Miguel's head she killed him so 7, sir."

"Holy shit I'm on a Rick roll. Y'all need to up your game that's just sad."

She guy behind me pulls my hair back and harshly pushes the gun to my head. You know what fuck this dude. I turn quickly and shoot him. 4. 3 guys emerge from the crowd with guns guarding the hot guy, who I assume is the boss. And like my grades in school, I take them down. 3,2,1. One more bullet, make it count. When I aim for the boss, I'm about to pull the trigger when another sounds off. Pain. When I shoot, it hits another man in the leg. I reload my mag and cock the gun back. 10. I shoot as many guys as I can before I'm pulled down to the ground. The hot guy is standing above me.

When the hell did this man teleport. Harry Potter better be sharing his port keys for real

He steps on the throat and I can't breathe. My stomach is throbbing from the bullet. He keeps down and rips the gun from my hand, throwing it across the room. There goes my chance for survival. He stands and more pressure is applied to my throat. On reflex I grab his foot and push up just enough to speak.

"I hope you step on a Lego, and when you go to sleep, I hope your pillow is Hot. Dickwadd."

Unfortunately, I had to cut my threats short because I was coughing blood. I start to feel a little drowsy and I feel my eyes roll back as the darkness consumes me.

A/N: so how do we feel about country baddie Olivia? Any new phrases we should use in the next chapter?