"Hey" I replied in a low, still teary tone.

"How are you feeling?"

"Horrid" I replied simply "Who are you?"

"Irving" he introduced "And you are Jocasta"

"How do you know?"

"I'm in the La Masseria mansion. Everyone is busy gushing over you, how won't I know you?" He replied, standing next to the swing.

I nodded. We silently watched the stars together with the cold breeze and under the dark sky while he waited for me calm down. My heart was still racing a little and my breathe was still kind of hazied.

"You're calm now?"

"It's better. How did you know I was here?" I asked.

"Saw you running outside. The others are frantically searching for you and are really worried as they saw you cry. What happened?" He asked.

I shook my head "I trusted someone I wasn't suppose to" I said "What even makes me feel mad at myself is, Alejandro warned me and I still went on following her"

A tear ran down my cheek once more and I immediately whipped it. He pulled me close and I laid my head on his shoulder while he wrapped his arm around me.

"Don't be. Just learn from your mistake and learn to take people's advice and words into consideration too. Don't shut them out" he said "I'm sure you're better than that and way clever. Don't be too hard on yourself"

"I just spoilt the night for everyone" I commented "It was going  smoothly. What even pushed me to go speak to her, anyway" I manage to chuckle.

"At least, you know what she really thinks of you. It was today or never that you got to the know the truth, just keep your distance" He said.

I nodded, hugging myself and getting off the swing. Just then did I see that he too was really tall and was about Kiernan's height. I thought for a second and stepped away giving him a puzzled look.

"What's your name?" I asked "The last name. I spoke to you without actually knowing whether we were related"

He chuckled "I'm a Ferrari. Irving Ferrari. I'm 19 and I'm the youngest son of Arslane Ferrari, Bambino" he said.

"Okay... You're late" I stated as we walked back to the mansion.

He shrugged "As long as we're here"

"Who are your other brothers?" I asked.

"There is Elian. He is 25 and the head of the Ferrari Industry and Leor, 23. He works with Hester" he countered "Then, there's Grandpa Bobani. Bobani Enzo Ferrari"

I nodded "Uncle Arslane is mom's older brother" I said "Do you, by any chance, have a picture of my mom? I've never seen her before"

"Yeah sure" he said, removing his phone from his pocket and handing it over to me. The picture was taken on a Christmas with the Ferrari's. She stood next to Uncle Arslane and Grandpa Bobani with Alejandro and I guess, Elian next to them. She had a beaming smile on her face.

Her piercing lapis eyes with a heterochromic winter grey inner ring shun under the bright lights of the room and the Christmas tree decorations. Her frizzy curly dark chocolate with sandy brown strands hair was elegantly styled in a low ponytail.

Yup. Alejandro and I were carbon copies. We took most of her features.

Irving and just made my night better by showing me the picture of mom. She was beauty with her caramel brown skin and hour glass figure. Father didn't know what he had lost by cheating on her for a naggy wife like Maria.

"She's beautiful" I said, handing back his phone.

"Just like you. She would have loved to see you now, all grown up with all of her features and character resemblances. I'm sure she would have been even more protective than Rauw is" He added.

We walked back into the mansion and I was met by Uncle Arslane and Grandpa Bobani stare, diverting away from their conversation with Grandpa Amory and Grnadma.

"Good evening" I greeted wearily.

"You've found her" Renan stated in a worried tone.

Grandpa Bobani gave me a somewhat hard look but I didn't cower away. I held out my hand for a formal handshake and had a small polite smile on.

"Kara..." He called out, taking my handshake "Abella's daughter. What a shame she couldn't be here to see you"

"Uncle" I greeted about to hold out my hand but he hugged me. I hugged him back with a smile "Sorry about earlier" I added, pulling away.

"Emotions, Jocasta. Don't let that pull you down or make you weak. Just breathe out. You needed it" Grandma stated.

"This are my two other sons; Eli-"

"She knows their names, Dad" Irving rolled his eyes.

"You already got to speak to him. Hope he didn't already influence you with his troublesome character" Uncle Arslane questioned.

I shook my head with a smile, going to greet Leor and Elian.

"hey sis" Elain greeted.

"Hey Kara" Leor greeted "It was a battle of genes and we all know how the Ferrari's always win"

"It was just by luck, Leor" Kiernan popped in "She could have almost resembled me. It's just unfortunate she had to resemble mister ice"

Rauw smacked the back of his head "It's actually quite fortunate" he corrected "At least, you both share the glasses thing"

"But it's not enough" he whined.

"Deal with it"

The night did go back to normal. I don't know where Maria, Casey and Father had gone to but I was happy having to spend time with my cousins. Leylaini and Ercole join later on in the night and she kept to her promise of getting me to drink wine.

I don't remember much what happened that but what I do remember getting scolded by Dade, Cassio, Rauw, Elian and Alvin for getting drunk followed by Uncle Mavis and Dante trying to support me.

To sum it all up, the night was good and I ended up enjoying their company.