"I missed you so much, Mother," he said with a smile.

"I missed you too, my dragon," Narcissa replied, squeezing Draco in a tight embrace until he started to feel uncomfortable.

"Enough, Mum, enough. I need to breathe," he playfully begged, and Narcissa rolled her eyes.

"It's good to see you, Mrs. Malfoy," Cassi said with a playful smile. Narcissa's smile disappeared and was replaced by a frown.

"Since when did you go back to 'Mrs. Malfoy'?" she asked, looking deeply offended.

Cassiopeia couldn't help but laugh at the adorable pout the older witch made, looking hurt.

"I'm just teasing, Narcissa," Cassi pursed her lips with a mischievous smile.

"Come give me a hug," Narcissa asked, and her smile quickly returned.

Cassiopeia didn't waste time and hugged her, feeling the familiar electricity between them before calming down. Feeling bold, she whispered softly in the woman's ear, "Maybe you prefer 'mistress' instead of 'Mrs.'", with a mischievous smile.

In response, Narcissa tightened her grip around her waist and pulled her closer. "Don't tease me, little girl," she coldly growled against her ear, and Cassiopeia felt a shiver run through her body in response.

"Shall we?" she asked as Draco returned with the rest of the luggage.

Both of them held her hand, and then they apparated. Cassiopeia felt slightly disoriented before recovering.

"Are you alright, dear?" Narcissa asked with concern.

"Yes, just lost my apparition touch," Cassi explained with a smile.

(...)

The Malfoy Manor rose imposing and majestic, standing out on the horizon with its Gothic architecture. It was an impressive construction, with gray stone walls and tall windows that seemed to watch all visitors closely.

Upon entering the mansion, it was impossible not to be impressed by its grandeur. The corridors were spacious and richly decorated, with fine tapestries adorning the walls and crystal chandeliers casting a soft and bright light over the surroundings.

Narcissa snapped her fingers, and Winky, a small house-elf, appeared instantly before them.

"Winky, could you take the luggage to the guest rooms, please?" Narcissa asked, inclining her head gracefully.

"Of course, ma'am. Winky will do it gladly," the elf responded with enthusiasm before disappearing with a pop.

Draco, leaning against the staircase railing, inquired about his father's whereabouts.

"At the Ministry, he hasn't been home in weeks," Narcissa replied, rolling her eyes with a bored expression.

"Welcome, my dear. I can't believe you're finally here," her voice overflowed with excitement, and she had a sparkle in her eyes.

Cassiopeia found the reaction absolutely adorable.

"Thank you very much for having me. The place is truly charming," she expressed with a sincere smile.

Narcissa, brimming with enthusiasm, grabbed Cassiopeia's arm and led her up the stairs to show her the guest room.

"Come, come, I'll show you your room," she said excitedly. Then she turned to Draco with a motherly tone, "Draco, go wash up for dinner."
He wore a mischievous smile on his lips as he glanced between the two women.

"Sure, Mum," he replied, rushing up the stairs.

Cassi followed Narcissa through the corridors filled with portraits and paintings that seemed to watch them with curiosity as they walked. The walls were adorned with ancient tapestries depicting scenes of battles and magical figures. The soft and golden lighting emanated from the sconces, creating a cozy atmosphere.