Wesley is our King

Start from the beginning

The Gryffindors mounted their brooms in a row, and the Slytherin team was already waiting for them, formed

The Gryffindors mounted their brooms in a row, and the Slytherin team was already waiting for them, formed. Some players were also wearing crown-shaped badges.

"Captains, shake hands," Madame Hooch ordered, and as Angelina and Montague approached, Cassi saw that Montague was trying to crush Angelina's fingers, although she showed no sign of pain.

"I like her," Cassi whispered to Draco, who rolled his eyes.

"Mount your brooms..." Madame Hooch brought the whistle to her mouth and blew it.

The balls were released into the air, and the fourteen players shot upwards.

Cassiopeia was like lightning, leaving the Gryffindor players stunned and helpless. She flew swiftly towards the hoops, skillfully dodging opponents trying to stop her.

"And it's Gaunt with the Quaffle! What a player this girl is?! It's what I've been saying for years, but she still won't go out with me..." - "JORDAN!" Minerva yelled, astounded. "... it's just a little joke, professor, a touch of human interest - and she gets past Wesley, goes past Wesley, and SHE SCORES!"

The Slytherin crowd was ecstatic, and Cassiopeia could see Snape abandoning his serious posture and punching the air in celebration. The score was now ten to zero for Slytherin.

"Angelina got the Quaffle, this girl is very fast! She goes past Montague... She - Ouch! Angelina was hit in the back by a Bludger launched by Crabbe. Montague catches the Quaffle, Montague goes back up the field, and a beautiful Bludger now from George Weasley, I mean, Fred Weasley, ah, what does it matter, it was one of the twins, and Warrington drops the Quaffle, picked up by Katie Bell, Katie Bell from Gryffindor passes it back to Alicia Spinnet, and Spinnet moves away..." Lino Jordan's commentary echoed through the stadium.

In the background, there was a commotion from the crowd, shouting, booing, and singing. "... running away from Warrington, dodges a Bludger - that was close, Alicia, and the crowd is loving the game, listen, what are they singing?"

And Lino stopped to listen. The singing sounded loud and clear from the green and silver section of Slytherin in the stands:

"Weasley catches nothing,
No hoops can he block,
Hey, hey, hey, hey,
Weasley is our king.
Weasley born in trash,
Always lets the ball go through,
The victory is already ours,
Cassiopeia will score."

"... and Angelina passes again to Angelina!" Lino shouted, trying to overcome the screams of Slytherin. "Go, Angelina - now she just needs to get past the keeper! - SHE SHOOTS - SHE-Aaah..."

Bletchley, the Slytherin keeper, defended well; he threw the Quaffle to Warrington, who sped away, zigzagging between Alicia and Katie; the singing from the stands grew even louder:

"Weasley is our king,
Always lets the ball go through."

Cassiopeia flew like a rocket. "Gaunt has the Quaffle, Gaunt is heading towards the hoops, out of the reach of Bludgers and only the keeper in front..."