Wesley is our King

Start from the beginning

"You know everything about dark wizards, don't you?" Boot asked, and Cassi pointed her wand right in his face.

"Test my patience, and you'll know exactly why the hat was so quick to put me in Slytherin," she said coldly, with a cruel look.

The boy backed away, frightened.

"Well..." Hermione said, clearing her throat. "That's where we copied the idea from... But you'll notice that I decided to engrave the date on metal instead of on our fellow students' skin," Hermione said quietly.

"Yeah... I prefer your way," Harry said, smiling as he put the coin in his pocket.

"I still support a tattoo," Cassiopeia said grumpily, and Hermione laughed.

(...)

As the first match of the season, Gryffindor versus Slytherin, approached, the D.A. meetings were suspended to make way for Quidditch practices. The fact that the Quidditch Cup hadn't happened in a long time increased the interest and excitement surrounding the upcoming game. The students from Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff were eagerly interested in the outcome, as they would be playing against both teams next year. Additionally, the heads of the Houses of the competing teams, while trying to hide under a false sportsmanship spirit, were determined to see their own team come out victorious.

Cassiopeia noticed how much Minerva wanted to defeat Slytherin when she refrained from assigning homework in the week leading up to the match. So, she decided to tease her godmother whenever possible, commenting that she had let her win the last cup and that this year the victory would be hers.

Snape was no less obvious in his support for Slytherin. He reserved the Quidditch pitch so often for the Slytherin team that the Gryffindor team had difficulty finding it available for practice.

She thanked him countless times for this situation. She had become faster this year, honing her skills to the point where her peers had difficulty keeping up with her during training. Cassi had turned into a true force on the field.

The professor also pretended not to hear the many complaints that Slytherin students were attempting to hex the Gryffindor players in the school corridors. When Alicia Spinnet appeared in the hospital wing with her eyebrows growing so thick and quickly that they obscured her vision and covered her mouth, Snape insisted that the girl must have tried a Hair-Thickening Hex, refusing to listen to the fourteen witnesses who confirmed seeing Slytherin's keeper, Milo Bletchley, cast the spell on the girl's back while she was studying in the library.

Cassiopeia was present during the incident and also pretended innocence. In fact, she was the one who gave Milo the idea to cast the spell on Alicia.

It was a little revenge for calling her a know-it-all behind her back.

(...)

"Let's finish them!" said Montague, the new captain, with a wide smile to the team.

"Don't underestimate the Weasleys," Cassiopeia warned everyone, and Draco seemed about to mock, but fell silent when he met her gaze.

"Harry turns with full force; Angelina is fast, but her left side is almost blind, always vulnerable. Focus on that. Crabbe and Goyle, you need to stay on the sides and cover me against Angelina," Cassi said quickly, with authority.

"And Draco?" she waited for him to nod "You get that fucking Snitch."

"Do you want to steal my position, Gaunt?" Montague joked.

"Actually, yes," Cassi teased, displaying a mischievous smile.

Everyone laughed.

(...)