We're All Animals, Right? Right!

Wind blinked. Then he rubbed his eyes. He blinked again. Squinting, he peered at the silhouetted figure atop the hill, one hand clutching Warriors' tunic and the other holding on to the Captain's pristine hair. "See anything?" The Sailor crushed the golden locks in his hands between lithe thieving fingers. "Nope. Not a single thing. Gah, I wish he'd told us before running off! It's so cool that he can do that!" A crunching of branches came from somewhere behind them, and Wild and Hyrule emerged from a bush, covered in dust, leaves and an alarming amount of blood, followed by a red cheeked, panting Sky. Hyrule was limping, and Wild seemed to be cradling his left arm, a dark bruise wrapped around his wrist. "Goddesses! What happened to you two?" Hyrule grimaced, not even bothering to embellish the tale. "Well, we, uh... We kind of found him. But then he decided to lead us straight into a monster camp. We were caught completely off guard, and I got crushed by one of the moblins. Wild, being the stupid fool that he is, went straight for the leader and... Something happened. I'm not sure, I didn't see, but he refuses to tell me, so it must've been embarrassing. By the time the fight was over, we were lost, injured and tired, and he was nowhere to be seen." Sky flopped onto the floor, breathing hard. "I had to... to find... them.... Time was.... fuming.... with both of you..." And then he collapsed forwards and screamed into the grass. Wars pinched the bridge of his nose. "Okay, so all we've got is that he just up and left after our resident cactus caught him this morning being all feral? Is that all you've found?"

"Resident cactus? That's a new one. You're getting creative, Pretty Boy! Is it cause you think I'm an insufferable prick?" Legend strolled amiably towards them, idly twirling his glowing blade in his hands as he walked. "Well? Any leads? Cause the looks on your faces all scream 'worried mother'." He pinched Hyrule's cheek, shooting his successor a fleeting look of concern. "Don't be scared for him! He's no child, he can definitely handle himself." A golden gauntlet was flung to the ground with a clang, announcing Time's return. "I'll say. He bit me. And, unlike a horse's playful nip, this one hurt." He held out his hand, and right in the middle there was a red crescent shaped bite mark, deeper and longer than a human one by quite a way, bleeding in places from the force of the bite. Hyrule sucked in a breath, though whether that was for Time of for his own leg was debatable. "In any case, I found him. He was still in that body, so as you can picture, he panicked quite a bit. I grabbed him in a chokehold like we used to do to Twilight, but clearly he wasn't having it."

~

When he didn't want to be caught, he wasn't caught. Not unless you were his brothers and you knew exactly where he'd go or how he'd cover his tracks. And covering tracks was especially hard when you were stuck in the body of a multicoloured cub. A wolf cub, but one that looked like it had been caught in a paint war, with patches of red, blue, green and violet splashed across its fur. And although he had to admit it was pretty, the unusual colouring made it hard to hide. Gah! Of course it was him that got transformed. As if he didn't have enough on his plate. He just had to brush past Twi's saddlebags and touch the crystal... He flicks an ear irritably. Of course. Four keeps on, trying to stay sane, learning quickly how to run in a lupine body. The splashes of colour all over him didn't help with camouflage, but it looked pretty cool. He had to find somebody who could help, who preferably wasn't a Hero of Hylia. Or a Princess. He'd had enough of Princesses.

~

"So you're tryin' to tell me tha' Four went an' touched my crystal? Come on! He's got some sense in 'is head, unlike y'all." Twilight scowls, his grey eyes flashing dangerously. "You sure y'all didn' jus' scare 'im into runnin' away?" Wind looks a little sulky at the Rancher's words, hanging by his legs from a tree. "Weeell, if we did, it wasn't my fault, okay?" Time just pinches the bridge of his nose and looks distressed. Sky has his face buried in the grass and is screaming frustratedly, with a very grumpy Wild getting his wrist bandaged by Hyrule, who's using a stick as a makeshift crutch. "Well, he got us. We'll try again tomorrow.

'''

This is so bad

I'm giving up inside lol