"Whit no-" Sienna tried, but the girl cut her off by shouting her and Zach's names, easily echoed by the rest of the villa.

"I'm not turning that down," Zach smirked as he stood up, turning around to drag Sienna out of her seat and leading her inside. 

"You are all dead to me," Sienna glared at the girls, none of them paying any mind as Molly shoved her into a chair while turning the curling iron on, and Ella, Whit and Jess beginning to rifle through the girl's lacy things.

"Are you nervous?" Cat asked as Sienna put on some lotion.

"Honestly, I just wish our first like time alone wasn't going to be broadcasted on tv," Sienna sighed. "But we're here and you know what, that man has been teasing me for weeks so fuck it." 

The girls all clapped and cheered as they led the girl downstairs where the boys were waiting in the bedroom. As soon as Zach caught sight of Sienna in her lingerie and robe, his hands were covering his face with a groan, the boys all clapping his shoulders, Sammy yelling that the boy was in trouble.

Zach was quick to grab Sienna's hand with a smile, and leading her out to the garden and then the hideaway. "Peace out you fuckers!" Sienna yelled as she flipped off the laughing group over her shoulder as the two of them got into the door and shut it behind them. 

"Finally alone," Zach hummed as he wrapped her in a hug as soon as they got a glimpse of their room for the night. "You look absolutely unreal you know."

Sienna raised on her tip toes to offer him a quick kiss, before heading further into the suite and grabbing the champagne. Zach popped the bottle and poured them both a glass, before raising his for a cheers. "Cheers to us, and this journey, and growing some more together," Zach smiled, slinking his glass with hers and the two took a sip. 

*spice warning*

Sienna took a chance to walk around the hideaway, checking out the toy chest and the closet before she got an idea. "Want to play a game?" she turned to Zach with a smirk, the boy nodding eagerly. Sienna grabbed out the blindfold, and handed it to him. 

"I'm going into the bathroom, and when I come out I want you to have that on," she instructed, letting Zach watch as she headed to the closet and grabbed out a new outfit, before heading behind the door. She quickly pulled on the black lace set, and then peeked back out. "You ready?"

"Ready babe," Zach said sitting back in one of the chairs with his legs spread and the blind fold on. Sienna walked out quietly, heading over to the toy chest where she had seen a feather. With a silent giggle, she grabbed it and walked back over to Zach. She stood close, but far enough away she wouldn't touch him, and extended her hand to let the feather run over his shoulder.

Zach's breath hitched, and Sienna could see goose bumps on his arm as she let the feather drift across his chest to the other side. She trailed it over his body before walking forward and straddling his lap. She leaned forward, Zach's hands coming to rest on her thighs as she began to press kisses to his neck, trailing them upwards till she was able to nibble on his ear. As she moved to the other side, Zach's hands had drifted to grab at her ass, rocking her against his dick as she continued her minstrations.

Suddenly Zach's hand came up to gather Sienna's hair into a ponytail, gently yanking her head back to pull her from his neck and allow him to press his lips to hers. Sienna felt his other hand pull off the blindfold, before it came back to her ass and encouraged her hips to keep moving against his.

"You are so beautiful," Zach rasped as he pulled back and pressed kisses to her neck, trailing down to nibble at her chest where it met the lace of the bra.

"C'mon, let's get in the bed," Sienna said with short breaths, the two hopping up and getting under the covers on the bed. Zach was quick to climb on top of the girl, her thighs falling open easily to let him rest in the cradle of her hips. As their lips connected again, their hips were quick to begin rocking against each other once more. 

Sienna easily moved her body to let Zach's hands come behind her back to unclip her bra, the boy tossing it outside of the covers quickly before his hands came up to cup her heaving breasts. "Unreal," he murmured as he leaned down to pull one of her nipples into his mouth. Sienna's back arched off the bed, a hum coming from her throat as she let her hand come to rest in Zach's hair.

As Zach continued to pay attention to her chest, she brought her feet up and began to push the boy's boxers down his hips. Sienna's hand came in between them to grasp his hard member, rubbing a thumb along his wet tip before beginning to pump him slowly. He pulled back from her chest, kissing up her body to meet her lips again, letting her continue to work him over.

Sienna pulled back from the boy shyly, looking up at him. "Do you want to?" she asked quietly, feeling self conscious all of a sudden.

"Only if you do," Zach left her the out. But Sienna nodded quickly, the boy leaning out from under the duvet to grab a condom from the side drawer. After rolling the latex on, he moved so he could pull her thong down her legs. He sat back and watched for a second as Sienna's hand came down to her center, ghosting over her mound to spread her wetness and rub her clit for a second. 

"Jesus you're going to kill me," he said as he moved back in closer, leaning down to kiss her as he rubbed his dick over her lips. As his tip caught her entrance, Sienna's hips lifted on their own to allow him to slide in slowly. The two pulled apart slightly, looking into each other's eyes as Zach slowly pushed in till his hips met hers. Their breaths mingled until Sienna moaned lightly as he pulled back out, only to deliver a shallow thrust. 

The couple was quickly caught up in their pleasure, the only sounds in the room being  Sienna's low whimpers, Zach's grunts and the slapping of skin. Sienna was quick to pull the boy back into a kiss, their tongues tangling as Zach pulled her leg over his forearm to allow him to get a deeper angle.

"Fuck," Sienna cried out softly as she threw her head back, Zach's lips quick to come down and kiss up the column of her throat. His thrusts were becoming more frenzied as he approached his release, his hand coming down to begin to rub softly at her clit. Encouraged by her sounds of pleasure, the boy continued chasing his own high, pushing her leg up to press even further into her body as he felt her walls fluttering around him.

"I'm gonna come babe," Zach grunted in her ear, grinding into her.

"Me too," she moaned, reaching down to add pressure to Zach's hand to bring her to her own peak. As her pussy began squeezing in effect of her orgasm, Zach's hips stilled, groaning as her climax triggered his own. 

"That's been a long time coming," Zach laughed through his panting, causing Sienna to shove him off of her body with a yelp.

hahahaha runs away in shame like every time I write one of these

also ps what if one wanted to write an allstar book and bring back one of her ocs from her 2021 fics (ophelia (was coupled with luca, george russel's sister) or mae (paige turley's sister, was in the jaques fic). Neither of those fics were completed bc I hated those boys, but id love to use those OCs over if thats something people would be into :D