5

one islander goes home

The islanders were lively the next morning as the lights turned on, causing Sienna to grumble as she wasn't quite awake enough for the energy and the chatting so early. The girl did finally get out of bed, letting Zach press a kiss to her hair before heading to the garden with Whitney, Molly and Ruchee. 

"How you feeling this morning miss lipsy," Ruchee asked Sienna as the girl squinted in the sun. 

"I feel good," Sienna laughed. "The kiss was like, really good. And I do feel some spark there, and there is a connection that I feel like grows every chat we have. So yeah, I'm happy with how things are going."

"What about you Molly, you chatted with Michael quite a lot last night," Whitney said turning to the blonde. 

"Yeah, he seems to be a very nice boy, exactly my type," Molly revealed. "And with Zach, he has kind of told me he's focusing on Sienna, so I'm  happy to be chatting with Michael to see if anything is there."

The girls chatted about Whitney and Mehdi, before heading inside to get ready for the day. The girls all headed to the kitchen, making breakfast and tea. Sienna was pulled out of her focus of making the proper cuppa by Michael coming over and asking her for a chat. The two headed to the firepit, taking a seat. 

"So I just wanted to see where your head was at after last night," Michael said, looking at the girl intensely. 

"Yeah, I felt like the date was really nice," Sienna nodded. "I think you do tick a few boxes for me, and obviously I'm happy to chat more and kind of see what you're about."

"And where is your head at with Zach?" 

"I mean, we are coupled right now and honestly I am quite happy," Sienna admitted. "We get along very well and it's something I can see progressing. But he took his time getting to know other people, so I don't feel like I can't speak to you while I'm carrying on with him."

"Ok good," Michael smirked. "Because I will say I'm probably most attracted to you honestly."

"Well that's flattering," Sienna laughed. The two's conversation was interrupted by Whitney's phone ringing, announcing her date with Mehdi. The girls were all very quick to rush her inside and get her ready, before presenting her downstairs to head out of the villa with Mehdi. Sienna headed for the daybeds as everyone gathered back in the garden, being quickly joined by Zach. 

"So where are you taking a girl on a first date?" Sienna asked. "Set the scene for me."

"For you, it would have to be somewhere with good food and a nice patio," Zach said. "Get some good drink, maybe take a walk after."

"Oh that sounds lovely," Sienna nodded. "You do that with all your girls or what?"

"Nah, nah," he shook his head. "Only the special ones." The two's moment was broken up by Ella and Catherine joining them, clearly keeping an eye on Ty and Leah who were sat by the pool. Sienna held the girl's hand across the beds as Ella's voice got thick with tears, talking about her feelings with Ty at the moment.