Chapter 6: Tsundere Company

The three country friends are gathered in a hut. The girl points to a place on the map.

Sayo: This is the Capital! It has 200,000 square kilometers!

Ieyasu: Surrounding the Capital is a huge wall that runs thousands of kilometers! And they use huge commercial ships to cross the channels.

Tatsumi: Looks like there's a lot of things to see, huh?

Ieyasu: And of course, there'll be lots of hotties to find there, too! - He says, with a mischievous smile.

Tatsumi: Hehe! Really!

Not content with her friends' malice, Sayo slaps the bandana boy on the back of the head.

Sayo: How vulgar!

Ieyasu: Why did you only hit me?!!

Tatsumi laughs at the small fight between his friends.

(Flashback OFF)

Now, the fighter boy was once again in the Imperial Capital, under the tutelage of Night Raid's pink sniper.

[Insert this soundtrack: Akame ga Kill - Imperial Capital (07)]

Tatsumi: Finally, in the Capital. But now that i've had a good look, there are a lot of people with bitter expressions on their faces, huh? - He says to the girl, looking around at the civilians.

Mine: I'm not impressed that they're in a reign of chaos and horror and there's this depression.

Tatsumi: Is it okay for us to walk around in broad daylight?

Mine: Of course. The only ones known to the people are those on the posters! - She explains, pointing to a wall that held wanted posters.

There were four posters. The members pictured there were Akame, obviously; Najenda, nothing surprising; Sheele, who was already a more curious case and... wait! Who was the fourth?! He looked like Bulat, but at the same time, he looked totally different!

Tatsumi: Wait! - He looks at the fourth poster, confused - Is that aniki?!

Mine: Of course! It's even written!

Tatsumi: B-B-But... He's totally different!! - He exclaims, pointing to his friend's hairstyle on the poster.

Mine: He has changed his appearance since joining Night Raid.

Tatsumi: This is the worst before and after i've ever seen!! - He thinks, remembering the weird hairstyle Bulat usually wore.

Mine: Now that everything is clear, we have a mission to accomplish.

Tatsumi: Well... - He smiles, clenching his fist - That's why you brought me along, isn't it?

Mine: Exactly! - Excited, she raises her fist - Let's start the inspection of the city!!

Tatsumi: Whatever it is, let's go!! - He says, confused but also excited.

[End of soundtrack]

[Three hours of pure torture later]

The two, after much shopping, were in a teahouse, sitting at a table. The girl with the pigtails was peacefully having a cup of tea, with the newbie sitting opposite her.