-0.5: Monkey God

"And that's where babies come from!" Jin said with a smirk, watching Aicon slam his head into a cave wall.

It had been two hours of Jin Sato explaining the things Aicon had asked about, followed by three more hours of him explaining things Aicon hadn't asked about. Needless to say, he knew Jin was screwing with him, but there was nothing he could do about it, and Jin knew that he knew that.

"So now it's my turn to ask some questions," Jin said with a smile, "first off, what's that M on your forehead mean?"

"It means Majin," Aicon sighed, staring at the red haired man who even at night wore sunglasses.

"You said monkey?"

"That is not what I said," Aicon sighed again, "that is not even close to what I said."

"Alright, well I don't know what you said, so I'm going to go with monkey." Jin laughed.

"You do understand that I could turn you, and this entire planet into dust if I wanted to. Right?"

"Of course I understand that mister monkey god, but the simple fact is that you need me."

It was at that point, a girl with black hair and eyes walked into the cave carrying a bundle of items wrapped in what Aicon recognized from Jin's description as an Uchiha flag.

"Kira," Aicon said with a smile, " I see you were successful."

Kira simply nodded as she placed the bundle of items on a large rock and opened it. Inside were an assortment of weapons, all covered in old, dried blood, Uchiha blood.

"Good job love," Aicon smiled, "these will help us greatly with the new world."