Awkward

(Flashback to October 2014)
Gionna & Ty had just gone to a costume party with a bunch of friends hosted by Ty's cousin Trinity. And they went as CM Punk & Kelly Kelly because 1. At the time Ty had been on in a punk rock phase & 2. Liv was blonde and always around Ty just like Kelly & Punk(at least on tv)

Everything was normal until they heard thisTrinity/Naomi: oh you guys are such a cute coupleTy paused from drinking & Gionna stared and scratched the back of her head blankly before Ty speaks upTyreke: We're not dating sisThose words haunt Gionna ...

Trinity/Naomi: oh you guys are such a cute couple
Ty paused from drinking & Gionna stared and scratched the back of her head blankly before Ty speaks up
Tyreke: We're not dating sis
Those words haunt Gionna more than she'll ever wanna admit.
Gionna:Um yeah we're not together... just friends🥺🙂
Trinity: well y'all sure as hell convinced me have fun baby cousin you too Gionna I'll be over there if y'all need me.
As Trin left silence filled the air as Gi is the first to speak.
Gionna: Well have fun Ty I think I'm just gonna dip.
Gionna then dashed off in her Jordans faster than Ty could say We don't date tears streaming across her face as she tries to ignore everyone whether it's Jasmin(Aliyah) Trinity Tyreke or anyone else.
Ty:Gi wait don't.... Leave.
Tyreke then dashes after her in the dead of night in Orlando it's 11:30 PM and he knows that this probably isn't a good look but he's in love so.
Ty: Gionna wait I'm your ride Ty looked at her with hope and desperation that his blonde crush/BFF would come back. Gionna stopped and looked at him she looked behind her and saw a bunch of people walking towards the streets in scary Halloween costumes and decided that she'd rather go with her NOT boyfriend then scary Halloween people.
Gionna: Fine but only if you promise we can leave now
Ty: Yes now come on.
(Flashback part one over will continue next chapter)
(Gionna's POV)
Gionna was running to gorilla position for her segment where she was officially added to MITB due to Bayley's injury & Carmella taking Bayley's title match when she bumped into the man that she was just impressed by Tyreke aka Hayden Diaz aka her ex man.
"Hey Gionna" Ty said just stepping out of the curtains pleasantly surprised by bumping into Gionna again.
"Uhhhh... hey Ty bye Ty." That was all Gi could get out before she ran out to the ramp for her part in the segment.

(Smackdown)
Sonya Deville had just announced that Carmella was getting a title match against Bianca Belair on the first Smackdown in front of fans but that drew the ire of Liv Morgan who came barreling out to the ring.
"Hey how many times do I have to beat Carmella to get an opportunity!" the platinum Blonde exclaimed she has bested Carmella 2 times in a row as well as a returning Zelina Vega yet she's still not in MITB.
"This is blatant favoritism this is absurd & honestly honestly honestly this is inexcusabl-" Liv couldn't even finish her sentence before the on screen GM Sonya Deville had enough.
"ENOUGH enough, if you would've listened to what I was about to say you would've heard me say that I was about to announce Carmella's replacement for Carmella's spot in the MITB."
Liv a lil taken aback by Sonya's anger mouths the word who?
"YOU" Sonya told Liv even if it was just to get her off her back.
Liv tears up did she know she was getting in yes but due to hearing it said on live tv it felt earned it felt like she was finally getting somewhere.
"She's out to face Bianca you're in cause you deserve it now you got 30 second to GET THE HELL OUT OF MY RING before I change my mind & make sure you'll never get another chance in WWE EVER!!! Ya understand?"
"Got it." Liv tells her boss confidently.
Liv leaves the ring blowing a kiss to Sonya & flipping off Carmella before walking up the ramp where shes met with close friend Bianca Belair the current Smackdown Women's Champion.
Words aren't exchanged but their actions tell more than their words ever could as they stare down Liv looking at the title before pointing at the Money In The Bank briefcase it's sure to be a battle of the ages when these two collide.