What happened happened

(Tyreke's pov)
Tyreke returned to his new home in Tampa about 3 hours before the show ready to make his return but he had a couple things to take care of first
"Hey Aubrie do you want to come to the show with me and hang out with me & Jimmy Jey & Roman or do you want me to drop you off with you're mom"
"It's cool you can drop me off with mom and I'll see you on Sunday"
"You sure?"
"Yeah dad it's cool I'll catch your match on tv" his daughter says nonchalantly
"Ok Brie 15 minutes good for you?" The WWE superstar asks
"Yeah"
30 minutes later and Ty was dropping off his daughter at his ex wife McKayla's house
Ty & Aubrie knock on the door of McKayla's house a beautiful 2 story house that looks like it's not made for people with kids y'all know what I'm talking about(this but smaller)

(Tyreke's pov)Tyreke returned to his new home in Tampa about 3 hours before the show ready to make his return but he had a couple things to take care of first "Hey Aubrie do you want to come to the show with me and hang out with me & Jimmy Jey & R...

McKayla a brunette stereotypical mean girl looking woman answers the door wine glass in hand looking smiley happy when she sees her daughter but not when she realizes that her baby daddy must be dropping her off
"Hey Kayla I'm just dropping off Aubrie since she said that she wanted to come here early while I go to work." The baby daddy in question announces
"Yeah yeah whatever can you leave now" McKayla pesters
Aubrie not knowing really anything of why her parents split up goes "Mama why you being mean to dad he's only going to work?"
"I'm acting that way cause your father was an inconsiderate asshole who decided he'd rather hang out with a random blonde chick and fu-"
The ex couldn't even finish her sentence as Ty interrupts her "First and foremost not in front of our daughter second of all don't talk about Gionna like that EVER especially knowing that's not why we divorced and third of all if this conversation ever comes up again I will not hesitate to bring out the people who really know what happened and let them explain to Aubrie"
After that silence filled the atmosphere as it was clear that nothing was gonna be resolved so Tyreke takes the initiative to tell his daughter he loves her and leave.
Hours later at the WWE PC
Tyreke is backstage at Smackdown meeting up with producers catching up with the Bloodline getting gear from one of the seamstresses and planning the spots for his match back. His return as Hayden Diaz would be in a MITB qualifying match against King Nakamura one of Ty's dream opponents but one he never got to face until now their paths had never crossed.
"So what if for the finish we do a spot where I go for the Khinshasa and you counter into the Flipping Tombstone what do you call it again?" Shinsuke coming up with the big spot to make Hayden's return memorable one of many reasons he's going down as one of the GOAT's of pro wrestling
"Ace Shit I call it Ace Shit but I think WWE changed it to Ace's End and that sounds dope I'll go get TJ's approval for it" The Aerial Ace announces
"Great see you out there Miles Morales" The King Of Strong Style taunts
As Shinsuke and Ty go their separate ways a realization washes over him
"Oh shoot I forgot to tell Lexi"
(Gionna's POV)
As Ty was coming up with match spots joking with Shinsuke and forgetting to tell his girl about one of the biggest things going on in his life, the platinum blonde commonly known as Liv Morgan was trying to find out about Money In The Bank.
As far as she knew nothing was official she knew that Paul Heyman had pitched her going to MITB & potentially winning it but so far she hadn't been in it she beat Carmella 2 weeks ago and Zelina Vega in Z's return last week now this week she's struggling to figure out any info.
Gi manages to find one of the creative team and asks what she's doing for tonight.
"Hey (insert random made up name of your choice) do you know what I'm doing tonight any potential updates on MITB" she said the last part quiet one not wanting to get over excited and loud but also not wanting to draw attention as everyone is trying to up they game and get their moment.
"Relax Liv I can you update you on both actually you are in the Ladder match taking Carmella's spot due to- well here read the script of what you're doing tonight it explains everything." The creative writer replied
"All right thanks!" The elated fan favorite replied as she bounced around backstage reading the script about Bayley's injury Carmella replacing Bayley in a title match against Bianca Belair and Liv replacing Carmella in the ladder match it was a bit hard to memorize but she thinks she's got it.
As she was doing that she was hoping that she could find her friend/instagram mutual/ex/were BBFS alright you get the point she don't know what her and Tyreke are anymore.
As she can't find him she heads over to Sonya Bianca & Carmella to discuss their segment as Smackdown begins.