Prologue & intro

(Please note this character is my own concept and can be changed to fit your reading experiences or preferences)
Name:Tyreke Miguel Rodriguez-McCray
WWE Ring Name: Hayden Diaz
Age: 28
Height:6'2
Body type: toned 6 pack
Ethnicity:Black & Puerto Rican
Nick Names:The real Miles Morales & The Aerial Ace
Personality: A kind laid back and caring person who has a hot headed side and is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in
Looks & Gear: Curly brown hair dyed with various colors like red and green and a light goatee to match his gear is wrestling shorts with colorful designs & messages  on them and some custom Jordan's to match.
Theme Songs: Guitar Intro to Born For This By Paramore and transitions to Star Team by Lastclass
Trainer: Shawn Michaels in 2007 & Jushin Thunder Liger in 2017-19
Wrestling Style: High Flyer & Technician
Big Moves: Superkick Bicycle Knee Spinning back elbow springboard enziguri tornado ddt falcon arrow into a knee from the top rope 450 splash moonsault wheelbarrow double stomp suplexes meteora Head scissors back roundhouse kick suicide dives scorpion kick liger bomb 619 Canadian destroyed reverse sunset flip bomb GTS
Signatures: Sky High Hero(Cartwheel DDT) & Shots Fired(Half & Half Suplex into a Crossface)
Finishers: Ace Shit(a flipping tombstone piledriver) & I just keep on falling(Spiral Tap)
Romances: Liv Morgan October 2014- January 2015 high school sweethearts & Ex-Wife McKayla 2008-2013 (resulted in his daughter Aubrie in 2010) Alexa Bliss 2018-Start(June 2021)
Kids: Aubrie 11
Wrestling Family: Naomi(Cousin on his dad's side) Anoai's(Naomi's married to Jimmy Uso so he's been around them so he's considered family)
Prologue: Tyreke signed with WWE on a developmental deal in 2011 under the name of Hayden Diaz before being released later that same year. They brought him back in early 2013 to win the NXT tag titles with Adrian Neville and he stuck around until 2015 having bangers and being stuck in the midcard. While he was there he met Gionna better known to fans as Liv Morgan they were close like really close like you know those 2 friends in a friend group that get shipped together yeah that's them or rather it was them as do to communication issues liars and rumors they didn't work out as well as Tyreke's time in WWE as following the failed relationship the drama and feeling stagnant he requested his release and it was granted on March 13th 2015. Following his release he travelled all over the world training and evolving and making history everywhere becoming a 3x impact world champion and 5x x division champion, he travelled across the world to Japan where he still currently resides and wrestled for NJPW being in the finals of the G-1 Climax 2019 winning the 2020 Best Of The Super Juniors and became a IWGP Junior Heavyweight, and most recently he had a short run in AEW where he got to cross off a couple dream matches off his list against Darby Allin Sonny Kiss Brian Cage Cody MJF & Chris Jericho before leaving after Revolution. Then after taking some time off to spend with his daughter Aubrie he entered into the most important negotiations of his life with the same company who rejected him WWE planning to bring him back he even attended Wrestlemania with Aubrie in the suites and that's when he decided he's coming back but now he has to deal with old relationships bad blood and mixed emotions all coming back to the surface.