Fun with you

Hyunjin's pov

"W-what..?" I stammered, flustered and taken aback.

I really hope he's just messing around. I mean, I've seen him nearly naked because of swimming but this is different. A different setting. A different tone.

"Please~? I'm too tired~." He pleaded while looking at me with low eyes, struggling to keep them open.

"Um.. are you sure? I don't want to make you uncomfortable, Felix." I said, gulping as I was nervous.

"Hyunnie. We're boyfriends now~. We wouldn't be if I didn't trust you." He told me.

It helped me feel slightly more relaxed but I still felt nervous. Not only in making him comfortable but also myself. What if I freak out? That's embarrassing for me and how do I even fix it?

I grabbed some Pj's from my drawer and brought them to Felix, still clueless as to how I was gonna do this. He grabbed the hoodie i chose and buried his face in it.

"I love your scent, Hyunjin."

My cheeks heated up. I don't know why, but that compliment has always been one that makes my heart pound. I tried to play it off cool.

"I love yours, Felix." I chuckled.

He giggled and looked up at me. We stared playfully before he threw his arms around my lower waist and pulled me onto the bed in a hug. We both laughed at the funny moment and cuddled into each other.

"You can't sleep in these clothes, Lix." I laughed.

"Then help me~." He pleaded and I just looked at him with a playful grin.

Without processing him leaning in, his lips crashed onto mine again. Of course, I didn't hesitate to return it. I was addicted to his lips. The way they feel, taste, look, everything. He kissed me over and over and eventually pulled away, looking into my eyes, down at my lips, and back up.

"You're so pretty, Hyunjin." He softly says.

Though he was completely drunk, he still knew how to make my heart pound. I smiled in return and pecked his lips once more, my hand cupping his cheek.

"I'll help you change if you at least assist me a little bit. I'm not doing all the work." I suggested and chuckled.

"Okay~." He responded.

I sat up to grab the clothes at the end of the bed and sat on my knees next to him. Carefully, I unbuttoned his sweater and slid it off his arms. His eyes were closed but his lips were in a slight smile. I scooted down to the end of the bed and removed his shoes and socks, tossing them onto the floor. I grabbed the shirt and pants, hesitating before I made another move.

"Are you sure you want me to, Lix? I don't wanna make you like.. uncomfortable." I asked, worried.

"Hyun~, I'm tired and I trust you. You've seen me before." He replied.

He was right, but this wasn't in the same sense or setting. I moved back up to where he was laying down and grabbed the shirt.

"Could you sit up for me, hun?" I whispered while tapping on his thigh.

He slowly raised his torso, barely able to keep his eyes open. I grabbed the hem of his shirt, looked at him for any signs of protest and slowly took it off, revealing his toned torso. I felt my cheeks blaze up but I forced myself to ignore it, quickly slipping on the gray T-shirt over his head. Once his shirt was on, I slowly put my hand on the waistband of his skirt. I looked for signs of protest and pulled it down, tossing it to my laundry basket and pulling on his plaid pants. I was shaky and bright red by the end of it all, but I got through it.