Fresh waters with you

No one's pov

That morning, Felix woke up relatively early and in a spectacular mood. He wanted to make sure he had enough time to get ready for the swim day he was going to attend with his close friends. Ever since the night before, Felix could only think about one thing. Or should I say... one boy?

Handsome boy🤍
Morning Lix!:)

He read on his phone as he was brushing his teeth. Cheesing at the message, he responded immediately with his toothbrush holding on between his lips.

Lix
Good morning Hyunjin! Did you sleep well?

He texted the older boy back, smiling while focusing back on what he was originally doing.
The boys agreed to assign each other a different supply to bring for every to share for their day out. Felix was assigned drinks. He headed downstairs and to the kitchen where his mother sat on some bar stools in front of the kitchen island.

"Someone's woken up in a good mood." She says to her son, amused while taking a sip of coffee from her mug.

"Have I? It's just so nice outside today." Felix responded. Still having that beaming look in his eyes.
But any child's mother knows them better than they know themselves. She wasn't fooled by his words. She observed how he kept looking at his phone while rummaging through the refrigerator.

"Felix, darling." She called out.

"Yes?"

"Do you have any plans for today?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

"Im going to that lake with Jisung, Minho, and Hyunjin! The boy you met yesterday." He said excitedly.

"Yes, yes I'm familiar with the name. How could you forget the name of the sweet boy my child is fawning over?" She teased and giggled.

"Mommm! He's just a friend." Felix whined.

"For now. I like him, bring him around more." She bluntly stated.
Felix was taken aback but satisfied. Something about his mothers approval gave him a sense of hope. She was right though. He was completely head over heels for this boy. Whether he realized this or not.

Felix continued to get ready for the day and as time approached for Hyunjin's arrival, he grew more and more nervous. Did he look okay? Was his hair messy? Does his breath smell good? For a minute, he just stared in the mirror at his reflection and giggled after a while. He met a boy. A nice one.

-

Handsome boy🤍
On my way, Lix😊

Lix
Ready when you are:)

Knock knock

"Coming!" Felix hollered while gathering the cooler full of drinks and his towel.

"I'm heading out mom, see you later!" He says, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Felix! Be careful! Be safe!" She hollered as he headed for the door.

Felix opened the door and was greeted by a tall, handsome and smiling young man. My, how his eyes sparkled. It was Felix's favorite thing.

"Hey." Hyunjin says calmly with a grin plastered on his lips.

"Hi! You ready to go?" Felix asks.