Chapter 33 - What's Going On?

Gods, he's good at that

Limp with satiation, I relaxed as Pazuzu held my panting, sweaty, seed-soaked body. Every time seemed more amazing than the last. Never would I have imagined I'd love being impaled with both his cocks within my pussy. That he'd actually fit. But after seeing how wild it made him and the erotic vision when he'd been stuffed inside Mist, I'd yearned for the same. It didn't matter that we'd had to work up to it over several days, or that I hadn't attempted to take his tail yet.

After that first intense experience, I craved the savage stretch, the fullness, the way he left me swollen and euphoric with his cum afterward. Not every day. Gods, he was still a lot to handle, and each time, I felt it for hours afterward in an achy indescribable throbbing. Yet even though his primary cock was larger than Kusarikku's, who'd left me bruised for days, somehow, I could take both of Pazuzu's at once. It was almost like I'd gotten better at it, not bruising... or at least, any bruising disappeared much faster, healing within an hour or two.

And oh my gods, so worth it. Damn. I orgasmed more intensely every time he did. And the pleasure, the satiated sensation and endorphins lasted longer, too. Perhaps because his cum stayed inside longer. Instead of spraying out when he climaxed, it slowly dripped from my sex in an erotic flow over hours.

So thrilling and primal.

A giggle burbled within me. Maybe I'd become addicted to him. After all, he was insatiable even though his heat ended almost a week ago. I was amazed Mist and I ever made it out of bed. Not that he needed a bed.

"What's so amusing, little one?" he murmured, gliding fingers over my dewy skin.

As if he didn't know, but I liked that he asked and didn't always read my mind. "Just musing over the various inventive ways you find to fuck Mist and I senseless, then leave us covered in your seed."

He chuckled. "I'll admit to enjoying the sight. It satisfies the basic, animalistic nature within me."

"Mmm... well, it has me feeling sleepy. I'm going to take a nap while you join Mist for your daily sparring session. I know she"—a yawn caught me mid-word—"enjoys it."

"I wore you out?"

He slowly withdrew from my body and I shivered, another climatic aftershock rippling over my nerves.

"No, just super relaxed."

Pazuzu smiled and kissed me as my eyes closed. "Rest well, little Anna."

***

I must have fallen asleep and not felt him leave the bed, because when I woke, the spot beside me was cold. I stretched, luxuriating in the soft sheets against my naked body. Gods, I was getting so spoiled. I'd never been one for lazing in bed or afternoon naps, but more often than not this week, I'd found myself needing more rest. But then, given the way we had sex multiple times a day, I was probably using more energy than ever. These last two weeks had been the absolute best of my life so far.