Chapter 30 - Challenging The Sea God

I snorted my annoyance at the interruption as Mist continued to climax in my arms, moaning and rocking on my tail

I snorted my annoyance at the interruption as Mist continued to climax in my arms, moaning and rocking on my tail. Such a sensuous feast she was and by Tiamat, I wanted to sink my cocks inside her.

But I wouldn't rush her.

"Yes, yes I am, Nabu. Are you telling me you've never enjoyed having both your cocks and tail clenched in a female's delicious, tight body? I admit, my fierce little kitten is adventurous. I revel in every luscious inch of her," I taunted my best friend. He spent far too much time on Earth managing my interests there, restrained to a quasi-mortal form when he indulged his desires on the mortal planet. Humans were so fragile without the White Haoma. I'd offered him time at the temples, but he preferred finding his own partners elsewhere. He didn't want to take advantage of females whose deals he'd brokered.

When I drew my gaze from Mist, Nabu's black eyes glittered with a dark lust, nostrils flaring. Yes, it had been too long since he'd been able to fully enjoy himself, clearly. Perhaps I loaded too much responsibility on him.

But it was the other male—the blue-haired, solidly built elf that stood with mouth agape, only partly through the portal—that held my attention. If Nabu hadn't told me who it was, I might not have recognized Manannan Mac Lir. His frame had filled out into a powerful musculature compared to the young adult he'd been when last we'd met. With wide shoulders and thick arms and legs encased in jeans and a t-shirt, I was confident he'd pack a more significant punch than the tap on the chin I'd barely noticed three thousand years ago.

Mist shuddered, raising glazed eyes to mine as she ground against my cocks. I knew what she wanted and I'd not make her beg again for it, not when we had an audience. Her submission was for me, not to damage her pride. But I did want to tease her a bit more. Instead of driving my cocks into her soaked centre, I uncoiled my prehensile cock to nudge against her mouth. Like a snake striking, she lunged and sucked the head in, gripping the shaft with both hands.

We both groaned. Watching her lips wrapped around my cock, I thrust deep into her throat and its perfect pressure as she swallowed. Mist continued to rock on my tail and grind against my primary shaft, coating me with her slippery arousal. With wet slurps, I fucked her mouth, tension and heat building within me at every glorious plunge.

When next I looked around, Nabu had tugged Manannan through the event horizon and closed the portal, only to approach closer. Nabu's attention seemed riveted. How much did he see of Mist's curvy ass gliding up and down my tail, with the knot stretching but not escaping her tight clasp at every stroke?

"Fuck me, my prince." Initially a whispered reverence, his tone deepened to that of his dragon. "It's been a long time since I've seen anything that inspiring."

As much as I enjoyed my kitten, it was obvious I'd neglected my duties to my demons, my best friend. I should have forced him to take more breaks, more bed partners over the long years. Even if they wouldn't have been as perfect as Mist and Anna—after all, I'd waited thousands of years for them... perhaps only as physically durable as my previous acolytes, Nabu deserved some relief for his loyal service.