1. Illegal adoption?

Start from the beginning

John my 'father', always has something to say about me but never got something nice to say.

He's never been kind to anyone and no one in the department likes him since he always finds a mistake in whatever they do.

"I'll explain to you once you get here, just be careful."

"Ok bye, Amelia."

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and started texting my friends, telling them that I'm leaving while walking over to my car.

They're not real friends to be honest, we met at a party that was thrown by some rich girl, I don't even know her but her party was dope.

I got invited because I'm popular in most high schools in New York even though I've never went to school. But everyone knows me so I get invited to most parties that's thrown in New York.

Not only am I known in high school but a lot of people knows me cause' I'm a famous influencer with millions and billions of fans, so I'm basically a celebrity.

How John and the people from the department don't know is crazy.

Thought these three girls and two guys who say are my friends are just my friends because they know I'm rich and I'm an influencer. So they basically use me, amazing isn't it? Note the sarcasm.

They don't even know my name because they never asked, and I didn't bother telling them either way.

They're your typical rich Americans who are popular at school and use their last name as an excuse to be known.

I got into my car and started the engine making my car come to life with a loud roar as I revved it, god I love the sound of it, the way it turns me on and-.

Lucy, focus Elisa brought me out of my thoughts.

Right sorry Eli I sheepishly said.

I start driving to the headquarters of my workplace.

I stop my car in front of the building and start walking to the building, the guards smiled at me.

They have known me most of my life.

I smiled back at them and waved then continue walking into the building.

I go to Amelia's office, she usually would be there.

I open the door without knocking, we're close so it doesn't matter.

Walking in i see that Amelia is on the phone with someone looking stressed.

I go to sit on the couch at the end of the room she keeps for guests and wait for her to end the call.

After she ends the call, she runs a hand down her face. She then turned around and jumped screaming a bit.

"Jeez Lucy, what the hell did I tell you about knocking? You almost gave me a heart attack." She said holding a hand to her chest.

"I don't see a point to it," I replied shrugging.

She glared at me playfully.

Amelia is only twenty-nine years old, she started working as an agent four years ago and is one of the best agents here.

She's like the older sister I never had.

And if you're wondering yes, I'm an agent myself. I've been trained ever since I was seven on how to fight, use different types of weapons, hacking, and other stuff, I'm one of three youngest agents here.

The other one is Melissa she's a total brat, she thinks she's above everyone and better than me.

She is the second-best agent in our department while I'm the first, which she hates me for since I'm better than her in everything.