Chapter 46

Liny, Sebastian, V, Captain Jack, Sam, and the others arrived at the Thai secret base in a stolen military truck. They had managed to infiltrate the base by posing as a delivery team, using fake IDs and uniforms that Sam had hacked and forged. They had also brought along some weapons and explosives that they had hidden in the truck.

"Okay, everyone, listen up," Captain Jack said as they parked the truck near the main building of the base. "This is it. This is where they're holding Alice and possibly Liny's mom and brother. We have to get them out of there and stop those two bastards from opening another gate to the Nether Realm."

He looked at his team with a serious expression.

"We're going to split into two groups. Liny, Seb, and V, you go with Sam. He'll lead you to the detention area where Alice and Liny's family might be held. He's hacked into their security system and knows the layout of the building. If they are indeed there, you rescue them and meet us back here."

He turned to Margareth, Ellis, and Miles.

"You three come with me. We're going to plant the explosives around the base and create a diversion. We'll blow this place up once everyone is out."

He checked his watch.

"We have 15 minutes before they activate the satellite dish and open the gate. We have to move fast and quiet. Are you ready?"

They nodded and grabbed their weapons.

"Let's do this," Liny said.

They got out of the truck and split into two teams. Liny, Seb, V, and Sam entered the building through a side door that Sam had unlocked with his hacking skills. They made their way through the corridors, avoiding the guards and cameras as much as possible.

They reached a large metal door that had a sign that read "Subject 13".

"This is it," Sam whispered. "This is where they keep Alice. let's hope she is still there."

He hacked into the door's security system and opened it. Inside, they saw a glass chamber that contained a young girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was hooked up to various wires and tubes that monitored her vital signs. She looked pale and weak.

"Alice!" Sebastian exclaimed, running towards the chamber.

He pressed a button on the side of the chamber that released Alice from her restraints. He opened the chamber door and hugged Alice tightly.

"Alice, Alice, I'm so glad you're alive," he said, tears in his eyes.

Alice hugged him back weakly. She looked at him with confusion and fear in her eyes.

"Seb... who are you?" she asked.

Sebastian's face fell. He realized that Alice had lost her memory due to the experiments they had done on her.

"Alice... it's me. It's Sebastian. Your friend. Don't you remember me?" he asked softly.

Alice shook her head slowly. She looked at Liny and V, who were standing behind Seb.

"Who are they?" she asked.

"They're our friends too. They're here to help us," Sebastian said.

He took Alice's hand and led her out of the chamber. He looked at Liny, Sam, and V with a pleading expression.

"Please tell me you found Liny's mom and brother," he said.

Liny nodded. She had used her power to sense their presence in another room nearby. She had also sensed another familiar presence that made her blood run cold.