Chapter 18

Coming right back to Elm Streat where all the rich folks of Lakewood live, Adeline and Naty is still arguing with each other on the phone about the party at Micheal's house. Adeline really wanted to go to that party because she don't want to make Micheal upset but Naty, she and Micheal's other friends were kinda not on really good terms, but Adeline didn't know that or pretended to not know, Naty have a suspicious about it but still not sure about her best friend since childhood real agenda.

"Com'on Naty,---No--Yes--Because I don't want to go by myself. Ty... Naty, it's not rocket science. You just tell your parents you're gonna stay at my place afterward. No, tell them we're... studying."

"Adeline, Dinner is ready?" Her mother shouted from the kitchen downstairs.

"Coming mother!... Look, Naty, listen to me, I gotta go. I'll see you in an hour, don't stand me up, you understand? I'm serious...no, no...gotta go, gotta go, bye." The line disconnected "God, She is a bitch sometimes," Adeline mumbled before heading out of her room to join her family downstairs.

In the dining room, Mrs.Sivan noticed that her twin sons weren't eating and kept toying their food around.

"Something wrong with the food?" Mrs.Sivan asks.

 "Oh, no, Mother, the food is great it's just that at I had two bologna sandwiches for lunch. I don't know why." 

"Yes, yes, I also had a sandwich for lunch too," Miles adds.

"It's delicious, mommy." Adeline complement.

"Thank you, sweetie," Mrs. Sivan respond back to her older daughter with a smile.

"So, there's this... a special assembly thing tonight...for Sabastian at the school field. Naty's driving." Adeline tells her parents.

"Why am I just hearing about this?" Mrs. Sivan asks.

"I thought you knew,"

"Like I  told you before, I don't want you out after dark until Sabastain is found, you understand?"

"I know, I know, but it'd be super weird if I'm not there. I mean, everyone is going." Adeline adds.

"Just... be back by ten, okay... and why don't you take the boys, too?" Their mother suggests.

"No, no" The boys quickly come to an altogether response.

"Don't you think you should be there? For Sebastian?" Mrs. Sivan says.

"We're going, just not with her that all," Miles tells his mother while Ellis nods.

"So can I go mommy?" Adeline cut in.

"All right, you can, and don't forget to be home by ten, all of you, understand" Mr. Sivan adds.

"Yes, mommy, love you too." Adeline rushed out of her chair and kiss both of her parents a kiss on the cheeks before heading back to her room upstairs and preparing her stuff.

But on the other side of the town, there are four SUV cars driving at a really high speed toward a one-storied house located near the biggest forest in all the town of Lakewood, and the house belongs to the Dominics' resident, Sabastian, the missing kid's house.

The four cars come to a complete stop in front of the house before a dozen guys in black suits come out of it and walk toward the front of the house.

The sound causing by the multiple strong knocks from the mysterious people in black suits is echoing back and forth all over the house.  A few moments later, Margaret walk out of her room still sleepy, pacing slowly toward the front door.

"Hello, Mrs. Dominic."

"Hello, do I know you?" Margaret asks.

To answer her question, the guy in the front pulls out a badge from his suit and shows it to Margarate.

"C.I.A, we are here because of your missing son!" Said the guy in the black suit.

"C.I.A? What is that, an insurance company?" Margaret asks in confusion because as far as she knows, none of her sons have life insurance.

"Cambodia Investigation Agency, ma'am." The agent explains.

"And what is that? If you guys are also police, you should ask Captain Jack instead because he is the lead investigator in my son's missing case." Said Margarate.

"No, ma'am, the police and where I work are two different agencies. To cut it short, we work for the National government, not the local government where your local police work for."

"And why is all of the sudden the CIA interested in my son's missing case? Because as far as my knowledge about this town goes, there are maybe a dozen of missing persons happened for the past five years and I have never seen you guys intervene in one of them?"

"We will explain later, but right now we need you to come with us?"

"I'm not going anywhere, I don't even know "CIA" that you just said even exists or not?" Margaret resists.

"Mrs. Dominics, I warn you, f you do not cooperate with us, we are authorized to use force if it becomes necessary" after telling her that, one of the CIA agents put their hand on his gun."

"Okay, fine no need to involve a gun, I'll go with you guys," Margaret tells the agents before they put a blindfold over her face and guide her back to their cars.