Feelings I cannot fathom

Start from the beginning

Perhaps it had just been a nightmare, that's what my maids had said when I called them over, they had offered me some calming tea, but it had not helped whatsoever.

The pain in my chest finally ceased a few hours ago, I have not slept since, fearing that the feeling would return to haunt me.

I slowly hop out of my nest, making my way to my alpha's closet, his beautiful clothes laying there unbothered, smelling as though he was standing in there for me.

I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath of his scent, sniffling as my heart squeezed, I missed him so dearly.

"Kacchan better come back soon, me misses you..." I mumbled out as I sat in the closet, hugging one of his capes with teary eyes, I needed him to return soon.

-

"Izuku..."

My eyes snapped open as I looked at the person infront of me, my eyes widening with excitement, I have no idea when I fell asleep, but I did not regret it now.

"Kiripima! You back! Yay! How was hunt? Is there lots food? Kacchan! Where Kacchan!" I excitedly expressed, dashing out of the closet as Kiripima slowly stood up from his crouched position, his face covered in bandages as well as his arm being wrapped up.

My heart was beating rapidly, but no longer from joy, how could I be happy when I saw the despaired look Kiripima gave me.

"I came to check on you... It seems no one told you anything." He said as my heart sunk even deeper, my body starting to tremble as my pheromones let out a sour apple smell.

"W-what is you saying... Kiripima... where is Kacchan?" I asked as I took a few steps towards him, his eyes tearing up before he quickly grabbed me into his embrace, tears falling silently out of my mate's guard.

"I don't know! Izuku! I failed him! I failed you!" He cried out as my eyes slowly widened, realizing what Kiripima was saying.

Kacchan was missing.

The words echoed in my mind like church bells, banging around my brain.

I failed you!

His words came at me like a train wreck, breaking everything in its path as my heart beat faster.

Kacchan is gone.

My heart shattered as the words echoed in my mind, everyone knew he had been missing, Kiripima clearly was almost done healing.

"How long?" I dryly asked, Kiripima gently pulling away to wipe his tears before he frowned at me.

"What?"

"How long is you been here?"

"A few days... They wouldn't let me out until I had mostly healed." He said before I dashed out of the room, running down the halls with tears as Kiripima yelled.

This couldn't be real, Kacchan wasn't gone, I felt him, I know he is alive and out there, why has no one found him yet!?

My thoughts where stopped when I bumped into a hard chest, not even minding it as I tried to go around but was stopped.

"Whoa there, omega. What has gotten you so upset?" The king suddenly said as he caught my arm, my eyes firing arrows at the man before me.

"Fuck you!" I said as I pulled on my arm, trying to break free of the Alpha's grasp.

"That is not a proper answer... Or a way to speak to your king." He said before slapping me, my eyes growing wide as I stopped fighting, my hand gently covering my now reddening cheek.

"Now, speak. Tell me why you ran out of your room, you are not allowed to go as you please. So tell me, where do you plan on going like this?" Masaru demanded before I bit his arm that held me, my instincts telling me that this alpha was not mine and that I did not need to listen to him.

"Ah! You bastard!" He yelled as he let me go, my feet immediately sprinting towards the doors before a weird strap wrapped around me, stopping me in my trap.

"Sorry omega, but you cannot leave by order of the king." An alpha said as I turn to face the very tired looking man that stood before me.

"Aizawa! Lock him in the dungeon, that'll teach him respect." He yelled as I was dragged away, the tired man named Aizawa seemed reluctant but compliant.

I was gently put in a cell despite my beggins, I did not have good memories of cells and did not want to be locked in one, but he did not listen to me and left me with my thoughts.

"Kacchan... Please be okay... Come back to me... Come back..." I cried out as I rocked back and forth, regretting my actions slightly, that alpha had been a jerk, I do not care if he is king... No one but Kacchan can order me around.

To be continued...