Coming out officially

In the forest trails | 2 am

Katsuki's POV

We've been walking for a while, thank god Uraraka came with us, she gave me surpressant plants so my rut is not bothering me. I walk to the front where Deku is sleeping, he looks in pain, I gently kiss him as I hear some gasp. I look around to see some of my soldiers smiling and eager, while other's frown and grimaces. Right, I forgot this issue... I'll deal with it at home, I just want my omega right now.

"Hey Bakubro, you think he... Like that alpha maybe mate-"

"Hell no! There's no way that happened, I wouldn't forgive myself if it did..." I said taking Deku into a koala hug off Kirishima's shoulders.

"He seems so happy in your arms like that sir..." Iida said walking next to me, I couldnt stand his presence but I had agreed to let some of the todoroki guards stick around after we were attacked.

"Yeah... He really does!" Uraraka said smiling as Iida nodded in a greement.

"You two are kinda cute..." Tokoyami said as I nuzzled Deku's neck.

I softly inhaled his smell, god how I missed it, the soft breeze of a rainy day and sweet smell of cinnamon.

"Mmh... Kacchan?" Deku said yawning and waking up.

"I'm here baby..." I said licking his cheek.

"Where is us?" He said looking around confused.

"Oh I don't know exactly where we are but we're not too far from my castle..." I said as he nodded and sniffed my neck.

"They all dead... Family all dead Kacchan..." Deku said suddenly crying.

His family... Is all dead? Did he mean the wolves of our forest!? I gently held him closer as he cried on my shoulder, this basterd had killed his family, how was he supposed to return in the forest!?

"Deku... Would you... Come live with me at the castle..." I said as everyone stopped walking.

"Kacchan's home?"

"Yeah, I could keep you safe there, you'll never be away from me again..." I said as he smiles and cried waterfalls.

"YES! ME WANT TO LIVE WITH ALPHA!" He yelled as I chuckled.

I kissed him happily as everyone started walking again.

"Yes! Your finally making the little ball of innocence move into the castle!" Denki yelled as Kirishima chuckled.

"About time you come out of that closet Bakubro" Kirishima said smiling.

"I didn't really have a choice... But I don't regret my choice today..." I said before kissing Deku's forehead.

We continued walking for a while, Deku looking around like an amazed puppy.

"Kiripima? You gay too right?" He asked as I chocked on air.

"Yeah! Men's are manly! And that's just what I like!" Kirishima said as I noticed Denki blush.

"What is you Kami?" Deku asked as Denki looked at me slightly panicked.

"O-Oh I eh.. I'm straight! Haha yeah I like women, they're beautiful..." Denki said as I frowned.

I had forgotten he was straight, but if he's straight, why does he always blush when its about Kirishima... Or why does he admire him so much and does whatever Kirishima wants...

"Ah okay, Kacchan me hungry..." Deku said as I looked around.

I placed him on Kirishima's back and walked towards the apple trees, with a blast of my quirk I flew up high enough to grab 4 apples. I landed back down and gave them all an apple.

"Ah thanks Katsuki!" Denki said with a big smile.

"Yeah I was kinda hungry too, thanks Bakubro!" Kirishima said happily bitting in it.

"Me love apples! Thank you Kacchan!" Deku said wipping it on his shirt.

I bit in mine blushing a bit, they didn't have to thank me for it damnit... I finished my apple and picked Deku again as he continued to nibble on his apple.

"Lord Bakugou! We have about 3 hours left before we reach the castle sir!" Iida said bowing and walking infront of me.

"Good, return to your position." I said as he nodded and and walked off.

We continued walking for a good 3 hours, like Iida had predicted, the castle appeared in sight. Unfortunately, my mother was awaiting my arrival at the edge of the town...

"KATSUKI! OH HUN YOU FRIGHTENED ME- Wha... That's... That's your-" my mother said shocked.

"My omega yes... His name is Izuku..." I said as Deku nuzzled my neck shyly.

"So that's the omega we saw 3 days ago?" My father said as I rubbed Deku's back.

"Yeah, that's him... He's my mate..." I said as the village gasped.

In a reflex I growled and held Deku in a protective hug as I sent dominant pheromones, making everyone on edge and back up.

"Whoa please calm down your highness! We mean no arm to your omega!" A villager said.

"I don't trust any of you! You killed my brother and-"

"Lord Katsuki... Those people we're executed years ago... We we're very devastated by your brother's lost... We supported him, and we support you." The lady said before the whole village bowed.

"See? There was nothing to worry about son... We support you and your mate." My mother said as I sighed and calmed down.

I nuzzled Deku's neck and walked past the villagers, still weary of them. I walked inside the castle as my two guards followed me. We made it to my room where I walked to the bathroom, I sat Deku on the toilet and started to undress him, flinching at every touch I layed on his body.

"Deku... I'm not gonna mate, I'm under surpressants, they calmed my rut down... I just wanna clean you, your covered in blood and dirt..." I said as he relaxed and let me undress him.

I filled the bath with warm water and layed him in it, his body trembling and flinching as the water touched his wounds.

"I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry Deku... I know it hurt... Fuck I'm so sorry it's hurting inside..." I said laying my forehead on his.

He gently wiped the tears that had started to fall on my face and gently kissed me, I kissed back feeling slightly better.

"I love you Kacchan, I sorry for scaring you.." He said gently petting my cheek.

"I-I love you too Deku, I love you so much, I've never loved someone so much... Please never leave me like that again..." I cried out rubbing on his cheek.

"Never Kacchan, me loves you.. Me here to stay..."

-TO BE CONTINUED