Info

Did someone say they wanted a badass female lead? Done.

Name: [Name] Ashryver Galathynius

Age: 23, soon to be 24

Eye color: Turquoise ringed with gold (is part of the Ashryver family line)

Species: Demi- Fae (in this version she'll remain half human)

Power: Fire

Skills: Very skilled with weapons and combat

Occupation: Queen of Terrasen and The Faerie Queen of the West

Past profession: Assassin (and a good one at that)

At the beginning of the story [Name]'s identity will be kept hidden. This is mainly due to her being from another world and revealing her identity would result in too much unwanted attention. So, as the story progresses, she will be known as 'Descendant of King Solomon' (will be explained further in the story) by both deities and humans. Brunhilde is the only one that knows of her identity since the start, considering that she was the one who asked the queen to participate. But don't worry, knowing [Name] she'll reveal her identity in the most dramatic way possible lol.

The reader will be heavily based on Aelin Galathynius (Throne of Glass). This story is set four years post Kingdom of Ash with a few changes, such as Rowan being dead (poor man - more about his death later) and she still has her full powers (more than that actually), only that she isn't aware of it yet. One more thing is that the thirteen gods (all dead now lol) who were stuck in Erilea ([Name]'s world) all originated from Valhalla. There will also be some non-cannon events.

Yet another thing is that in the scene where Manon Blackbeak and Elide Lochan talk after the Thirteen's sacrifice, [Name] is the one who is told to keep on living by Manon, not Elide.

As for you who have not read the ToG book series, it's fine. Her character, as well as her background will be revealed throughout the story. Everything that was brought up on the info page will appear in the book itself, only much clearer.

I made this book as a reader insert because of the three following reasons;

1. In case my writing can't do the amazing character, Aelin Galathynius, justice. She'll also probably do things that are OOC, so it's simply easier to write this story as a reader-insert.

2. So more people could relate to the character.

3. If I were to write an official Throne of Glass x Record of Ragnarok crossover, it'd probably be hard for people who haven't read ToG to follow and understand the storyline. It's simply better to write [Name] and let you readers gradually get to know the character.

Love interests:

Gods

Anubis

Aphrodite

Apollo

Beelzebub

Buddha

Durga

Hercules

Hades

Hermes

Indra

Kali

Loki

Parvati

Poseidon

Rudra

Shiva (let's pretend his wives are his cousins instead)

Siegfried

Susano'o no Mikoto

Thor

Valkyries

Brunhilde

Geirölul

Göndul

Hrist

Randgriz

Thrud

Humans

Gryps

Kojiro Sasaki

Leonidas

Lu Bu

Marie Curie

Michel Nostradamus

Nikola Tesla

Noah

Jack the Ripper

Jataka

Raiden Tameemon

Sakata Kintoki

Simo Häyhä

Qin Shi Huang

A/N: After further consideration, I decided that your relationship with Adam is going to be platonic. 1. Because of Eve. 2. I think it's better if he appears as a father figure to you, considering that your dad is dead and the only father figure you've ever had in your life was fucking shit (*cough* *cough* Arobynn Hamel)

Now that that's cleared up, let's get to the story of how the Queen of Terrasen won the hearts of both gods and humans and possibly even valkyries'?

Enjoy reading!