As Vestal continues to inspect the damaged ships and buildings, Akashi, who had taken cover in one of the bomb shelters, runs towards Vestal. Finally, she has decided to get up from her shop's chair and do some work.

-'Vestal, the supplies you and Her Majesty have ordered have arrived', she says while trying to catch her breath. 'The Universals have just docked at Pier number five'. Akashi then stops for to take a quick breath before continuing. 'And there's something else'.

-'What else is there?', asks Vestal, seemingly confused. Judging by how Akashi sounds, she seems more puzzled than terrified. Usually, when Akashi has news for her or the entire faction, she's either calm or horrified. This time though, it's as if she's seen something and she doesn't know how to describe it. And while she has done a few jokes on her, this time she seems rather serious, so she can't be acting.

-'A ship, one that I've never seen before', continues Akashi, still trying to describe the vessel she's seen. 'It's painted white and has red crosses on both its port and starboard side as well as on its upper structure. I think you should come and see it for yourself'.

-'Alright, I'll be there in about two minutes', replies Vestal and turns back towards the destroyer. A white ship with red crosses painted on it. That's strange. Vestal has never heard of a ship like that. Could it be that Akashi is making that up to make a joke? Possibly, but if it is actually, true, then it might as well be a new ship built by the Universals. After all, they are just three auxiliary destroyers, so it wouldn't be surprising if they want to reinforce and increase the numbers on their flotilla. If that's the case, then Vestal and the entire faction will be lucky to get a double amount of what they have ordered so far. At least that way they can compensate for their losses much sooner.

After finishing the inspection, Vestal picks up her notebook and walks towards Pier 5 at the other side of the island, having to pass by the destroyed buildings and fire trucks which have been trying to tackle the fires around the areas. It appears the Red Axis is keen on flattening this island more than they are eager to occupy it cause their attacks have wiped most of the place clear, leaving nothing but rubble left and right. If there's anything left standing here, that's the bomb shelters, cause that will be the only proof of this place ever being inhabited if they all get wiped from the face of the Earth or if they sink.

After walking for about fifteen minutes, she arrives at Pier 5. Two of the Universal destroyers are already there and have begun unloading. What catches her attention though, is the ship docked right behind them. It's a big white ship with two bug red crosses on its port side and one on its funnel as well as one on its structure, just like Akashi described it. So she wasn't lying. That ship does really exist. It's amazing. Vestal has never seen anything like that before. It's so white and shiny. It doesn't even have a single sign of rust or filth. It's completely clean. Its design is way out of this world for her. She's not the only one, everyone in the pier has been staring at the big white ship in amazement and shock. They just can't believe what they are seeing. Like, is this for real? No other ship has ever been painted like that. It's like making itself a target for enemy attacks. That's reckless and irresponsible. They need to have a word with whoever that ship is.

After admiring the ship for a few more seconds, Vestal walks over to the Bulin sisters who are overseeing the unloading of their cargo.

-'Oh, good evening Vestal. I didn't expect you to be here', says Universal who is just checking the number of the box.

-'Just conducting a few inspections', replies Vestal. 'We got attacked earlier and suffered some serious damage. So I made sure we didn't lose anything important'.

-'So we're lucky not to have arrived earlier then', continues Universal, trying to give off a little laugh. 'If we had, we would've brought the Sirens with us'.