Chapter 6

The bunker is now divided into different sections. In one area, we arranged the tables in a circle to form a communal dining space. With the remaining tables, we arranged them next to each other to form beds, and used whatever materials we could find to create a cozy resting spot. While some would have to sleep on the floor, we agreed to take turns so everyone could have a chance at a more comfortable rest.

Another section was dedicated to storing everything we had gathered. We placed the supplies in the center, surrounded by chairs forming a protective barrier. The chairs acted as a fence, allowing us to take turns guarding the resources, ensuring their safety and equal distribution.

"So far, we've gathered first-aid kits, medicines, food, snacks, water, and various drinks," I shared with Lauren as we reviewed the list of supplies we had collected.

"We should also check the bathroom for any additional supplies and add them to our inventory," she suggested.

"Agreed, let's go now," I replied, and we made our way to the bathroom.

Stepping inside, I was taken aback by the spotless appearance of the bathroom. It exuded a sense of cleanliness and order, with its spacious layout, white walls, and floors. On one side, there were 20 shower stalls and 30 toilet stalls, while on the other, 30 sinks were accompanied by a massive mirror.

As we explored further, we discovered another section at the back of the bathroom. It housed small changing rooms and a large door secured with a lock and its accompanying keys. Intrigued, we opened the door, revealing yet another storage room. To our surprise, this storage room was filled with an assortment of cleaning supplies and toiletries, all neatly organized and labeled.

Upon the shelves, we found towels labeled as "Microfiber Fast Drying Towels," along with boxes filled with mini cups, each carefully labeled with shampoo and conditioner. Additionally, boxes filled with mini soaps, packets of toothbrushes, toothpaste, sanitary pads, and period cups were thoughtfully placed.

"I can't believe someone has prepared all of this," Lauren gasped in shock, her eyes scanning the supplies with amazement.

"It's incredible," I agreed, my voice filled with gratitude. "Look, here is a list of everything we have," I said as I read the list out loud to Lauren.

"300 Microfiber towels

10 boxes of mini shampoos - 1000 pieces in each box

10 boxes of mini conditioners - 1000 pieces in each box

10 boxes of deodorant - 1000 each

10 boxes of razors - 1000 pieces each

10 boxes of toilet paper - 1000 pieces each

10 boxes of garbage bags - 1000 rolls each

10 boxes of shaving cream - 700 each

5 boxes of soap - 1500 in each box

5 boxes of toothpaste - 500 in each box

5 boxes of toothbrushes - 200 in each box

5 boxes of sanitary pads - 1000 packs in each box

5 boxes of menstrual cups - 100 in each box

5 boxes of microfiber cleaning towels - 600 in each box

5 boxes of gloves - 500 in each box

5 boxes of scrubbers and sponges - 600 in each box

1 box of hair brushes - 300 in each box

1 box of combs - 300 in each box

1 box of nail clippers - 300 in each box

5 big tins of air freshener refills

10 gallons of general cleaning detergent