꒰ chap 43 ꒱

Win You Over

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

"For me, it's gotta be number 50, Kunigami." Barou spoke, "he can hold up in and around the box." 
"No, Reo can do that better while also balancing our attack and defense," Nagi argued. Barou thought about it and nodded, "i guess that works too."
"True, that'll bring the team out quite nicely.." Isagi put his hand on his chin as he thought about it, "but we need someone that could balance our team. Remember how i devoured Barou and he devoured me right back, we need someone that can devour us." 
"Well, it's a gamble, but you make a good argument." Barou looked at the losers, "in that case, it can only be him." 
"Right? Only one striker kept up with us in that game." Nagi looked over as well. 
"Yeah, you're the only one who can join this chemical reaction..." Isagi looked over at Team Red, "Chigiri Hyoma, join us, we need your legs." 

"Listen Kunigami, we haven't beat Isagi yet," Chigiri spoke as he walked over to Isagi and the rest of his new team. "I'll hold onto our shared frustration. I'll be waiting for you, hero."

Nagi then walked over to Reo and it seems they had a small argument. My jaws almost dropped as i heard Nagi stand up for himself and argue back. "You're a hassle, Reo. I'm done with you." Was all i heard from Nagi as he walked back to the perfect team for him. 
I sighed as i walked up to Reo. "Hey, Reo.. Become the one who chooses, not the one waiting to be chosen," I slightly bent my knees as i looked down at him with a small smile, "remember what you're playing soccer for." His shocked expression was something i would seek for. I turned around and watched as the new term exited through the winner's door. I guess that's my cue to check the 4 player stage. I could see Bachira again! 

¡! timeskip

I walked through the halls of break rooms or what people could call dorms. I felt like a lost puppy. Which one was Bachira's room again? I forgot.. I guess i'll have to check inside the rooms too.. I went to the door to my left and knocked but there was no answer. I sighed and scanned the door open as i saw a very messy room with stuff all over the place. There was two people standing on two different beds. "Nagi? Chigiri?" I muttered as i saw Chigiri throw a shoe at Nagi and he balanced it perfectly on his foot. My eyes sparkled as i instinctively clapped, drawing both their attention to me. "That was awesome! How did you do that Nagi?" I walked in the room towards them as Nagi dropped the shoe. "I don't know.." He muttered softly as he stared down at me. "What are you doing here y/n?" Chigiri asked as he picked up another shoe from the ground. "Oh, i was looking for someone's room but got lost.. I should probably get going." I walked towards the door and then turned back to face those two again. "You guys are going to win Bachira over right? I can't wait to see that amazing match.." Seeing two confused faces, i left the room.

"Y/n?" I froze on my track as i turned around to the voice. "Isagi? Barou..?" I turned around fully as i greeted them with a smile. I just left their room and those two came back, what luck i have wasting my time here. "What were you doing in our room?" Isagi walked closer to me. "Ah.. I just got lost," i replied with a closed-eye smile. "I should get going.. Oh, and.. Your room needs cleaning." I walked away with a small wave as i heard an angry growl from Barou. Seems like he's the type to keep stuff clean and tidy. Not saying it's a bad habit. He just sounded like someone who got paid to clean and had to reclean the room to earn their money. What do you call those people? Maids was it? 

A/N ¡! maid barou > short like me chap! but as always, 600+ words hehe
3 sickly horrible days in a row, there better not b a fourth! 
i found out how to end this season 4 now, gonna hv 2 add sum angst srry luvs
4 vs 4 next chap! cya there <3

A/N ¡! maid barou > short like me chap! but as always, 600+ words hehe3 sickly horrible days in a row, there better not b a fourth! i found out how to end this season 4 now, gonna hv 2 add sum angst srry luvs4 vs 4 next chap! cya there <3