꒰ chap 28 ꒱

For Me?

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

"Y/n! Sae!" I saw Ophelia standing outside of the arcade waving at us as if she was waiting for our presence. Sae and i waved back as Ophelia ran towards me and tackled me into a hug first. I stuck my tongue out at Sae, teasing him, which clearly gave me the irritated face i wanted. 

"I missed you y/nnnnnnn!!" Ophelia whined as her hug tightened. "Oh! Right, Sae!!" She let go of me and jumped on Sae. "I missed you so much! When did you arrive? Why didn't you let me know? You haven't even been in contact with any of us!" I wasn't expecting what i just witnessed. Sae returned Ophelia's hug with a genuine smile and.. Apologised? The head pat was unnecessary.. Not fair, he learned that from me for sure. I saw that smirk on his face as he glanced over at me, who is now irritated. "Come on! Let's go play!!" Ophelia started dragging the both of us into the arcade. 

"Woah, i want that plushie!" Ophelia ran over to a claw machine as Sae and i stood still in the same spot Ophelia left us at. "The challenge has only just started, don't think so full of yourself." I closed my eyes as i crossed my arms. "Let's play with no regrets," Sae replied as the both of us in sync, walked over to Ophelia.

Ophelia seems to be having trouble getting a kuromi plushie. Ever since we were young, Ophelia has always loved the Sanrio character, Kuromi. It's no surprise she went after that plushie as soon as she laid her eyes on it. But, this is a good chance for me. "Let me help you!" I patted Ophelia's shoulder mentioning i'll win the plushie for her. I may be good at gaming, but i don't consider claw machines as gaming. So, of course, try after try, i ended up getting nothing. 

"Damn it.." I inserted another 2 coins, trying for the 28th time. Yes, i was keeping a score in my head. But Sae gently pushed me out of the way. "It's been ages, i could just fall asleep.." I watched as Sae got the kuromi plush in just one go. "For you, Heli." He handed Ophelia the kuromi plushie. I swear i saw sparkles glittering in her eyes as her smile beamed brightly, so bright i might just turn blind after, but it's worth it. "Nicknames aren't really your thing." I glared at Sae. "Jealous?" He glared at me back. "Am not." "Whatever you say.. n/n" Sae turned away as i felt my face turn crimson red. He just called me by my nickname.. I haven't heard it in years.. Stop it y/n! You heard it before, all the time when we were kids! Why aren't you used to it yet? I quickly grabbed Ophelia's hand and dragged her to the food court. "Y-you must be hungry Heli! Let's get some food.." I stuttered as a confused Ophelia is being dragged behind me. I didn't care at the moment, i just wanted to get far away from Sae, for as long as possible. At least until when i cool down. 

I took a spoonful of vanilla ice cream and stuffed it in my mouth. "Eating ice cream on a cold day? That's so like you.." Ophelia giggled as she took a sip of her iced mocha. "I could say the same to you." We laughed together as our bond got interrupted by Ophelia's phone. "Hello? Ah, mother! Oh, alright.. Sure, see you." I heard Ophelia on the phone as she hung up. "Need to go?" I asked as Ophelia stood up with a nod. "Thanks for today y/n! And where did Sae go..?" I shrugged, "who cares." Ophelia chuckled as she waved. "Bid him my thanks too! Hope i see you guys soon! Let's hang out like this again one day, just like the old times.. But with Rin next time!" I nodded as Ophelia's figure walked out the arcade door. There i sat alone with a sigh. I would say, i won today. 

"Where's Ophelia?" I looked up to see Sae standing right next to me. "She had to go. She said thanks by the way.." He smiled, "you guys just ran off, don't do something this stupid again." I gave a teasing smirk to him, "worried~?" I teased as i saw a tint of red on his cheeks. "No.." I bursted out laughing as i suddenly saw the hello kitty plush he was hugging. "You won another plushie?" I asked while pointing at the plushie in his arms. He nodded as i stared at the plushie in awe. "I love hello kitty.. Cute." "Not as cute as you though.." He muttered as my heart started to race, i could tell i was turning into a tomato. "Since when were you a smooth talker..?" I looked away, clearly blushing. He hummed, "this is for you by the way." I looked up in surprise as i saw him handing me the hello kitty plushie. "For me..?" I repeated. "Yes, it took me a while to get it actually.." I slowly reached out for it, my hands shaking, my body trembling. I was holding back the excitement to just jump on him due to happiness. "Thanks, i guess.." I hugged the hello kitty plush in my arms as i buried my face hiding the blush. So much for not falling in love again.

A/N ¡! who won Ophelia's attention in the end? Y/n or Sae? Perhaps both? 
no! Don't fall back in love with the one who tore u apart first!!
n/n = nickname 
this is like a sae x yn chap, isnt it? How cute!
what'll happen now? It's just you and him.. Find out in the next chap ofc! 
I'm alr there, and i'll meet u guys there tmr <3

 Find out in the next chap ofc! I'm alr there, and i'll meet u guys there tmr <3