꒰ chap 31 ꒱

Are You Ill?

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

As soon as i entered the blanket, i felt warmth. Seems like Sae already spread his heat around the blanket, which honestly is a good thing for me! I covered myself and closed my eyes enjoying the warmth Sae shared with me as my eyes slowly opened up. Sae isn't like Bachira. He didn't pull me into his embrace like what Bachira did. Could it be, Sae doesn't even want to sleep on the same bed as me?? Or is he just shy? I hope he doesn't feel uncomfortable sleeping with me.. 

I took a quick glance at Sae's figure next to me. He had his back facing toward me.. I'm guessing he's uncomfortable then? Ah.. My overthinking is getting the better of me! I need to shut it out. 
With all the confidence in me, i decided to make the first move. I slowly turned to face Sae and was about to wrap my arms around him before i hesitated. 

"Sae.. Can we cuddle?" I decided to ask for his consent before action. It'll be rude of me to just start being all touchy, knowing Sae isn't a touchy person after all. Sae hummed and turned to face me, his face close to mine. There were just a few inches between us. I could feel his soft breaths touching my skin. Even though it was dark, i could see his teal eyes shimmer like the stars on a dull night sky. "Beautiful.." I suddenly muttered. "What?" Sae asked as i noticed i was speaking out loud. With embarrassment, i covered my face with the blanket. There, i stayed under the blanket for a few seconds before peeking out by a little after not hearing another movement or sound from Sae, i thought he fell asleep, but i was wrong. He was staring right at me.

He suddenly started to shuffle closer to me. And slowly, his warm arms snaked around me, holding me tight in his embrace. I felt his chin on top of my head. I could smell his fragrance again. I couldn't dare move an inch from this position. 

"What are you.. doing?" I softly muttered after a few seconds. "Hm? You wanted to cuddle right? Is this not cuddling?" Sae replied with a slight tone of confusion in his voice. "Do you not like it?" I softly giggled at his words and shook my head. "I like it, it feels nice to exchange warmth with each other on a cold night like this.." Even though i can't see it or hear it, i could tell Sae was smiling. Even if the smile is small, i know the smile is genuine. 

And here we are, cuddling with each other. Finally starting to feel comfortable and gain confidence. Sae's cuddles feel similar to Bachira's. But Sae's were warmer, i wonder why. Was it because of the thick blanket? The hotel did provide a huge blanket compared to what i have in blue lock. Or could it be.. Sae is sick??

Without further guessing, i gently pushed Sae on his back and sat up. "Y/n? What are you-" Sae started to question before i placed my index finger on his lips. "Shh.." I hushed him, "how do you feel?" Sae stared at me with confusion and tiredness as i climbed onto his lap, trying to get closer to him to check up on his condition. "Are you ill? You must be sick.." I started rambling, clearly showing him how worried i was. I reached my hand on his forehead, "it's not that hot.." I thought to myself before i felt a small peck on my forehead. "I'm fine, can we sleep now?" 

I didn't even get to answer him as he fell down on the bed, pulling me along with him. Now our position is getting even more inappropriate. I was laying on top of him, my legs are practically wrapped around him, and my hands are on his chest. Are we just going to ignore the fact that Sae kissed me? He gave me a light kiss on my forehead.. I slowly touched my forehead as my body heated up, most likely warmer than Sae now. Could this night get any weirder? 

A/N ¡! did i disappoint u guys? no nsfw guys!! ure still young !
but i wonder.. js wonder.. will this night get weirder? 
31d old, 1 month old!! around 10k reads alr!! I'm honestly so happy this book didn't flop, thank u all so much 4 the support! ur supports r literally my motivation for posting every day, ily all sooooo much <33
tests and assignments r bk, will try my best to continue posting every day tho!! cya qts in the next chap ;D

 will this night get weirder? 31d old, 1 month old!! around 10k reads alr!! I'm honestly so happy this book didn't flop, thank u all so much 4 the support! ur supports r literally my motivation for posting every day, ily all sooooo much <33tests a...