Sly Cat, Dumb Fox (pt 2)

Finallyyyyyy, getting to part 2! 

Before we begin, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.2K READS! I never thought I would get that far. 

Question, for 1.2K reads, would you guys like to see a Q&A? If you would, please comment your questions!

Onto part 2!

- Eevee <3

----------------------------------------------------

Lila couldn't believe it. She finally got a hold of the Ladybug miraculous. Who knew Ladybug was Mari-trash this whole time! 

And the best part, no one suspected she had taken Marinette. Hah! Class was boring, as usual. Until...

"AKUMA ATTACK!" Someone screamed. This was her time to shine.

"Everyone, please evacuate calmly." Miss Bustier said as students ran out the classroom. Lila quickly ran to the bathroom, hiding in a cubicle. 

"Tikki, Spots On!" She yelled. A bright pink light surrounded her. Her normally down hair, tied at the bottom was now up in a ponytail, still with her side sausages hanging down. Her outfit was mostly black, with a section around her middle in which it was vermilion with black polka dots. Her forearms were also vermilion with black polka dots, as was her mask. Her yoyo was loosely slung around her waist. 

This image was drawn by zoe-oneesama on Tumblr

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This image was drawn by zoe-oneesama on Tumblr. Go check it out!

She looked around to try and find a quick way out. There was a small window above the cubicle. She threw her yoyo through the window, holding on for dear life as it dragged her through the window. 

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" She screamed. She landed roughly on a rooftop, face-planting.  

"Who. Are. You." Someone hissed from above her. She rolled over to see Cat Noir standing above her, pointing his staff at her face.

"I'm Coccibella. Nice to meet you, Cat Noir." She replied, pushing the staff away from her face.

"Ladybug wouldn't give her miraculous away. So either, you're an akumatized villain or a sentimonster!" He yelled. Coccibella got to her feet.

"Let me prove I'm not an akumatized villain. Lucky Charm!" She yelled, throwing her yoyo in the air. Out of the ladybugs came a roll of tape. Coccibella chuckled quietly at the sight. After all, she had a huge secret she was hiding.

"Wow. Ok, I believe you, but I don't trust you." Cat Noir said. 

"Fair enough. So, akumatized villain?" 

"Seems to be a girl, she's been poorly treated, perhaps k!dn@pped." Into her vision came the akumatized victim. The victim was dressed almost in full black, with a red spotted shirt. She had red rings around her wrists and one around her mouth. Her midnight hair was in pigtails with a red streak through it, and her irises were black, while her pupils were blue.