| page 12 of my love |

TW: homophobia, bullying, swearing.

liam's POV

me and henry finally get to school after i had to wait for him to get out of bed.

he took a whole 30 minutes, so i had to go through his window and spray him with cat piss to wake him up.

although that was a mistake because then he spent 20 minutes in the shower.

as soon as we walk into the main hall, something feels off.

people were staring at us.

i dunno why- it could be the fact i still have a bottle of cat piss in my bags drink bottle pouch just incase, but i dont think it was that.

when we walked by someone, they would either whisper, awkwardly wave, or give us weird glances.

i can tell henry is noticing too.

"what the hell is up with these people?" i scoff, walking past someone glaring at us, shoving his shoulder in the process.

"i dont know, but one last look and im about to fucking snap their necks" henry replies, clenching his fists.

we were about to get to class, which was a relief.

then i heard a whisper, footsteps leading up to us.

"fag" a random jock scoffs as he walks past us.

i just stand there in shock.

what do they mean-

how do they know?

do they know?

soon enough i snap out of my thoughts as i see henry grab the jock by his collar, shoving him against a locker.

"what the fuck did you just say" he asks, balling up his free hand, ready to punch the dude.

"dude! just check your gacha-gram, please let me go-" the dude couldnt finish, as henry threw him aside onto the floor.

i watch as the dude scrambles up from the ground, and cowers behind his friend, who looks unbothered.

then henry grabs my wrist and drags me into the library, since its the only deserted place.

as soon as we're inside, he lets go and pulls his phone out.

"what are you doing henry?! you could get expelled for that" i scold, placing a hand on his shoulder.

i look down at his phone and see him opening up gacha-gram.

"henry, that jock was probably just messing around. dont let him get to you." i say.

"i fucking knew it" henry mutters.

i stop to look down at his phone again.

on his phone was an anonymous post with the caption: "henry and liam are secretly gay for eachother, bunch of faggots."