{CHAPTER 19}

The day they separated happened to be the second day after Hanjae received his high school notice, but it was the most embarrassing and embarrassing day in her life.

At grandma's house, all the relatives gathered together, seemingly commenting but actually watching her parents perform. One by one, everything belongs to whom, including bankbooks, cash, stocks, even electrical appliances and furniture, followed by hanjae, and finally the house. Whenever they can't talk anymore, the two families, including the eldest uncle, second uncle, and even grandma will get involved, each with their own reasons

When the division was divided between Hanjae, Hanjae's mother said in one breath: "My daughter belongs to me." Hanjae's father said nothing this time. He rarely stayed at home to take care of children, and he didn't know much about raising daughters, so he felt unsure.

Grandma Han really couldn't let go of her granddaughter, so she said, "Hanjae is a child of the Han family. If you remarry and find a stepfather for her, what will she do?"

"Have you ever raised her? What happened to her stepfather? Her biological father still doesn't care about her! Have you ever taken care of her homework? Have you been to a parent-teacher meeting?"

"Why didn't I care?" Hanjae's father was angry.

So the quarrel started again.

Hanjae stood in front of everyone. Some were trying to stop the fight, while others were looking at her. Their eyes seemed to be sighing: This child is so pitiful. As a result, Hanjae always dreamed of her walking on the street or in the crowd for countless nights, and then walking until many people looked at her, she realized that she had forgotten to wear clothes.

Then, she saw Jimin sitting on the outermost edge.

Her little cousin has a completely different family than hers.

He is the youngest son in the family. The youngest sister is ten years older than him and is now married. Regardless of his elder sister, brother, or cousin, uncle and his wife, all the focus of the whole family is on him. He is afraid of melting when holding it in his mouth, and afraid of falling when he holds it in his hand. Moreover, he is also very up to date. Everyone in the family looks happy when they mention him when they go out.

What interrupted her thoughts were her uncle's words. The uncle suddenly said to her: "Let Hanjae choose who you want to follow."

Hanjae burst into tears, "I...I want both."

Mother Han gritted her teeth and said, "No! He is there without me, there is me without him."

In the end, Hanjae followed his mother.

First, Han's mother insisted on having custody of her daughter, even without the house. Secondly, what she told Jimin was true. Han's mother was worried about her daughter. Even though she said that, she would still come back and cook for her. So she thought from the bottom of her heart that maybe it would be better to follow her mother.

Han's mother was a very capable person. After the department store closed down, she went to night college to study accounting, and later worked as an accountant in a small factory. She is tall, has fair skin, and looks young. Although she has a bad temper towards Dad Han, she always greets him with a smile outside. So, less than a year after the divorce, she remarried. The other party's name is Deng Gang, and he works in a bank. His conditions are many times better than those of Han's father.

Finally, Hanjae left that courtyard house, left the small county town, and moved to an urban area dozens of kilometers away.

Deng Gang was a very good man. His wife passed away and he had no children, so he loved Hanjae very much. But Hanjae couldn't accept him psychologically so quickly. He didn't like talking to him very much and kept calling him Uncle Gang.