{CHAPTER 11}

They walked out from the corridor of the infirmary in the north building together, and when they reached the fork in the road, Taehyung said to Han Jae : "You stand inside and wait for me to get off, and I will bring the bag back to you."

The bag  refers to the one Han Jae sent to him just now. If he doesn't return it to her now, and she don't know when it will be delayed, she is still in a hurry.

Han Jae remembered that there were other people's things in that bag, "I'll go get it with you, anyway, I won't be able to sleep in a while when I go back."

Taehyung silently agreed.

She followed him into the administration building, and then took the elevator to the sixth floor.

He opened the door with his room card, and Han jae hesitated for a long time, not knowing whether to go in or wait for him outside the door.

Unexpectedly, as soon as the door was opened, Taehyung's cell phone was heard ringing. Probably he was in a hurry when he left just now, and he didn't bring his mobile phone with him. The bell continued to ring from the bedroom, and he didn't know how long it had been ringing, so he had to walk in quickly to answer it.

Han Jae was standing outside the door just as someone came out of the elevator and saw her  standing at the door. The man looked at her curiously all the way, with undisguised eyes until he took out his room card and opened the room next to Taehyung.

In the middle of the night, a woman stood in front of the expensive suite in the executive building. The door was open, but she didn't go in, and she didn't intend to leave. Han Jae felt that the other party must be thinking about his career.

She looked towards the ceiling, summoned up the courage to take two steps inside, and quickly closed the door.

Only the lights in the living room and bedroom were on, and Taehyung was standing in the bedroom talking. Han Jae glanced inside, the snow-white quilt was wrinkled, he was really woken up from the quilt just now.

Taehyung heard the sound of closing the door, walked out of the bedroom to see what was going on while talking on the phone.

Han Jae stood in the living room facing him.

He pointed to the sofa and signalled her to sit down first.

Han Jae found the opened medicine box on the coffee table, as well as the thermos cup she gave him.

Then, he said, "I'll go back early tomorrow morning." The call ended.

After he hung up the phone, he went to pour out the remaining water in the thermos, washed it, wiped it clean, and put it back in Han Jae's bag. The two were about to talk when Han Jae's cell phone rang suddenly.

When Han Jae answered, it was Director Leei's call.

"Ms.Zeng, you haven't rested yet."

"No, Director Lee, how is the child?" Han Jae said.

"Doctor Ge prescribed some medicine for him to eat and sleep, and his mother was watching over him."

"That's good."

"I went to look for you just now, but I couldn't find it. I heard Ms.Wu said that you and that Dr. Kim are acquaintances, right?" Director Lee asked again.

Hearing this, Han Jae couldn't help but glance at Taehyung, who was also looking at her.

Learning from the past, she dare not hold the mobile phone in front of Taehyung again, and talk about him on the other end of the phone, and Director Lee is different from jiwoo, she is the leader, so she can't hang up the phone casually. So, she smirked at Taehyung, pushed open the glass door, and stood on the balcony to continue typing.