{chapter 7}

Taehyung got up and returned to his original position, took out a cigarette and put it in his mouth, then took out a lighter from his pocket, and lit it slowly. During the whole process, he used only one hand, but he was extremely skilled and sophisticated.

Gradually, Han Jae saw that the rain had wet the lump of road under his feet. He lit another cigarette. Sometimes he was talking, and sometimes he was silently listening. Occasionally he would talk for a long time, and the smoke between his fingers would burn freely like this. The sparks flickered brightly and dimly, and after burning to a piece of ashes, he would hang his head and flick with his fingers.

Finally, he hung up the phone, but the cigarette in his hand was not exhausted. So he stayed where he was and smoked it quietly. After walking a few steps, the phone rang again. This time, the dialogue was concise and ended in a few sentences.

He opened the door and went back to the car, and said to Han Jae , "I've been waiting for a long time." As soon as he opened his mouth, the air in his throat suddenly changed from hot to cold, and he coughed several times. And his fingers on the steering wheel were already red from the cold outside.

Han Jae couldn't help but talk a lot: "If you have a cold, it's better not to smoke, you're still a doctor." She didn't know why she blurted out this sentence, she was a little complaining, a little concerned, a little incomprehensible. For his rescue in the middle of the night, maybe it was warm-hearted casual persuasion. But as soon as she said it, she regretted it a little.

Taehyung didn't answer, just moved his frozen fingers, put down the handbrake, and after the car walked a few meters, he suddenly said: "The doctor will also say that it is best for women not to smoke at any time."

Taehyung suddenly turned his face to look at her, surprised for a few seconds, and then slowly turned around, her cheeks flushed.

He is talking about her.

When did she first learn to smoke? It seems to be New Year's Day in the freshman year. The three of them in their dormitory and several classmates went to the square to count down the New Year's bell. It was already one or two o'clock in the morning on the way back to school, and they couldn't get a taxi, so they made an appointment to walk all the way back. On the way, Wu Yang taught her to smoke while walking in a hurry.

In fact, at that time, Wu Yang was half-baked. Wu Yang said to her: "Just take a puff and then spit out the smoke."

"Where does it come from, the nose or the mouth?" she asked curiously.

"Mouth, how uncomfortable it is to use your nose."

"Oh." She learned to do it again, but she burst into tears.

Jiwoo said: "You two's rebellious period came a bit late."

Unexpectedly, the person who brought her into the industry later quit. But after some days, she had this habit. It's just that she smokes very little and is very secretive, and has hardly been noticed by anyone.

Once when Wu Yang celebrated her birthday, she called a lot of classmates and colleagues to eat and sing. That day, she was in a particularly bad mood, so she quietly walked to an empty box next door and lit a cigarette. Unexpectedly, Wu Yang came to find her halfway. When Han Jae heard her voice, she was so frightened that she hurriedly threw the cigarette butt away. After Wu Yang entered the door, she asked curiously, "Why are you here alone without turning on the light?" Han Jae replied in shock, "I'll just sit down."

This is the closest she has been to exposure.

And this little secret was discovered by kim taehyung.