"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍?!"

[5 hours later]

Narrators POV:
Five hours had passed, it was already noon, the sun slowly sets as the group finally arrived at the base.

The gate opened up as peru drove inside the facility. "We're finally here phil! " Venezuela looked to his side to see phil fast asleep, "Phil? " Venezuela tried shaking phil but it wouldn't work, he was already deep in his sleep.

"Well shit.. " Venezuela jumped out of the truck, "Ecuador! Can you help me? " He shouted.

"What is it now. " Ecuador jumped down from the back of the truck.
"Can you carry phil inside? He fell asleep and I can't wake him up. " "Why won't do it yourself, huh. "

Venezuela then ' Accidentally ' fell down.
"Oww, my leg! " he shouted sarcastically.

"You're a dick you know. " "Thanks Ecuador! " Ecuador rolled his eyes and aggressively grabbed phil out of the truck and onto his back, like a piggy back method.

"Get up dipshit, let's go. " Ecuador said as he walked away, "Whatever." Venezuela got up and dusted his clothes before following them inside.

"Get him to the medical staff. " Peru said while removing his mask. "Alright." Ecuador replied and walked away going straight to where the medical room is located.

"Hey Peru. " ,
"Yes Venezuela? " , Peru replied while taking his gloves off.
"Don't you think he seems odd? " ,
"How odd are we talking about Ven? " , "Like weird aurora odd.. ", Venezuela said as he scratched the back of his neck.
" The hell do you mean? ",

"I don't know, well maybe that he came from SR territory and survived?? And he was also at the Americans territory??"
Peru then covered Venezuela's mouth for no more further talking.

"Listen I don't know why that's weird to you but to me it seems like he's just super lucky, ok?" Peru said as he removed his hand from Venezuela's mouth.

"Now c'mon help me, we need to go gather fruits from the garden. " Peru then threw Venezuela a basket.

"Oh c'mon, can we eat first?? "
"The best feeling when eating is the feeling that you where the one picking. "
Venezuela just rolled his eyes and followed Peru.

Ecuadors POV:
I was carrying the Filipino towards the medical room, I don't even want to do this but then again these assholes made me do it.

I walked inside the room and laid him down om one of the beds.

"Who's he? " the doctor asked.
"Just some guy Venezuela picked up. "
I replied.
"Darn, he really needs to stop bringing random people im here, who knows what they actually are.. " the doctor said as he took out a syringe. "Oh yeah, like he'll listen to any word we say."

While they were talking the doctor also had another patient just next to Phil's bed, "But, maybe he saw something in him? " The doctor said as he took the cover of the syringe and poured a liquid medicine from its container to the syringe.

"Man, don't even act like everyone he brings is important. " Ecuador said as he crossed his arms. "Then I guess he's just trying to save them since they're innocent. " The doctor said as he tapped the syringe to lose all the bubbles.

"Innocents?, pff.. More like troublesome."
"Yeah troublesome.. Like you? " the doctor said as he stuck the syringe in the other patient.

"Uh fuck.. " the patient mumbled.
"Like me?, isn't he the most troubling in here?" Ecuador points at the other patient. "The fuck you saying fool. "
The man replied. "I'm saying that you're a big asshole. " "Oh? You really wanna do it right here fool. " The man then stood up.

"Sit back down you fucking assshit rated BITCH. I JUST FINISHED INJECTING YOU! " The doctor shouted at the man.
"I stand with my words. " Ecuador said.
"callate hijo de puta. " Tha man said sternly.

Ecuador then started laughing at the man while the doctor rolled his eyes and walked away.

But then they didn't notice that phil started to slowly wake up.
"Oh, you're awake. Great. " Ecuador said sarcastically whilst phil fully opened his eyes and sat up. "Ugh.. Sakit ng ulo ko.. " He mumbled.

Phil looked around, he faced Ecuador, then faced the other patient.

He's eyes widen, 'Is that..M-Mexico?-' he thought to himself, "Why the fuck are you looking at me like that? " The Mexican raised a brow.

Phil then shook it off and just slightly backed away, closer to Ecuador.
"Pff-.. I think he's scared of you. " Ecuador chuckled, "Fool the fuck you saying. ".

"Maybe it's your face! HA! "
Ecuador laughed. "Go smoke a cigarette or something. " "Alright then, I will. " Ecuador then took out a pack of his cigarettes and left the medical room.

After Ecuador left both phil and Mexico were awkwardly staring at each other.
"Bien tonto, who are you? "
"An Asian.-" phil replied, "I said who are you not WHAT are you. ".

" I'm The Philippines, don't you remember?" The Mexican then looked at Phil questionably. "Oh."

That was the only thing the Mexican said before laying back down.

"Uhm.. Rude. " phil said as he laid back down.

[2 hours later]

After two hours had passed the Filipino and the Mexican both were discharge from the medical room.

"So? How are you feeling?" Venezuela asked, "Terrible, thanks for asking. " Phil replied as he straightened his back,
"Well that was a typical response I guess.. " phil then nodded.

"Sooo... Uhm... " phil then slowly stepped back, "The fuck are you doing? " Venezuela raised a brow, "May I leave now? " "Fuck no dude, your injured. " Venezuela grabbed Phil's hand.

"Alright, what if I'm injured? I can still take care of myself. " "Bitch you accepted my offer of staying here. You will stay here until peru says you can leave. " Venezuela then smiled, "... But-"
"No fucking buts. " Venezuela then lets go of phils hand.

Suddenly phil felt like someone was behind him, he turned around to see the
Peruvian behind him, shocked he slightly jumped towards the Venezuelan,
"GAGI!? -" he cursed out.

"Ah-, sorry sorry, didn't mean to scare you.. " "The hell do you mean you didn't mean to scare me? WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU BEHIND ME! " Phil shouted, "Man calm the fuck down. " Peru said as he just started at phil and Venezuela,
"Alrighty then, I need to go, hasta luego. "
Venezuela said as he left.

"Bitch don't leave me! " phil shouted as they both watched as Venezuela just waved goodbye and continued walking.

Phil then started at peru, both staring at each other awkwardly.

Just awkward silence.

"Ok let me brake this shitty silence barrier. " peru said.

"C'mon now, I'll show to the others-"
Phil then cuts off peru,
"Please don't.. " Phil said as he just stood there, nervously.

"Man don't be nervous, they're nice! " Peru then reached out and grabbed Phil's hand, "And you can't do shit right now. " Peri said before dragging phil,
"Putanginang yawa! Bitiwan mo ako! " he shouted.

Peru ignored as he continued dragging phil towards his fellow captains.

"Let me fucking walk! " phil shouted,
"Alright." Peru then dropped phil down on the floor, "Ay puta!-" Phil's body fell down to the floor.

"Whoops?" Peru said, "God dammit! " phil shouted, "Peru! How dare you do that to the new guy. " "Relax Bolivia. " Peru replied as Bolivia helped phil up and back on his feet, "Are you ok? " "Duh,..NO." Phil then dusted himself.

"The fuck is going on here? " the three then turned there heads to see who it was and to Phil's surprise, "YOU?! " He yelled, it was Mexico.

"Oh god, It's YOU AGAIN ?! "...

End of chapter