"𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎"

Narrator POV:
Phil was forced to kneel down, as his tears started to form in his eyes .
A gaurd was then ordered to take Phil away and back to his cell.
"You shall be returned to your cell until you realize that you are now in safe hands and stop resisting. " one of them said, Phil was forced to stand again and was escorted out of the main hall.

As they arrive in front of the iron door, the guard used his security card to open the door and followed Phil inside.
The guard re-chained him to the bed, as he was chaining Phils ankles together  he slowly and calmly reached for his key card and successfully got it. And soon after the man stood up and looked at Phil, Phil hid the key card behind his own back as he watched the man leave the cell and closing the door without noticing.

"Oh thank goodness he didn't realize.. " Phil said as he sighed in relief, "Now, how do I get these chains off. " Phil then discovered a slit in the chains. He curiously slid the card into the slit and it opened the chains, "Eeh, that's weird.. "

Phil got up from his bed and slowly walked towards the door.

He used the key card to open the door and he did it successfully, the door had a *cluck* then he slowly opened the door looking at the empty hallway trying to figure if someone was there, but to his surprise there was nobody, it was strange.. He felt like something was off. Not in correct order.

He went out into the empty hallway then closed the door shut, "umm.. Left or right.. Uh.. " Phil was starting to get confused in choosing which way, it was like suddenly he couldn't remember which way was which.

But then his head was suddenly picking a way, it was forcing him to go left, he didn't why but he just felt like it, it was like a force pulling him close.

[ 2 hours has passed as he continues walking down the hallway until.. ]

As Phil stopped in front of a huge gate with a door next to it, he walked towards the door and opened it slowly to see a strange place, it was just like a file room.

[TW: Maybe Slightl Claustrophobia?]

Just as he entered the room he heard the shouts of soldiers trying to find him, he closed the door and looked it. He looked around the file room to find a hiding spot, then he heard a bang on the door.
"OPEN THE DOOR. " he heard someone say outside, Phil didn't know what to do.
The he found a small space in between two file holders. "Shit- This is the only thing that might work.. " he slowly squeezed inside the small space
To his surprise he fitted inside and slowly moved to the edge.

Then.. The soldiers barged inside.
Phil went dead silent, hiding in the small space. "Come on out little mouse.. We won't hurt you.. " a soldier said as he looked around the file room, Phil gulped as he started sweating.

He closed his eyes as he quietly counted, from 10.

"10... " he whispered to himself,

"9.. " Slowly the footsteps began to get louder..

"8.. " And louder..

"7.. " A gunshot was heard in a way to try to scare him.

"6.. " Phils tears formed onced again, and slowly slowly he hears the footsteps getting closer.

"5.. " his breath hitched.

"4.. " The soldiers footstep stopped behind the nearby file holders.

"3.. " Fear struck down Phils spine like a lightning bolt.

"2.. " He saw a light right next to him.

"1.. " His breathing stops.

"No one seems to be here.. " the soldier said, as he left..

As Phil heard the door shut and the Clank of the lock, he slowly squeezes out of the small space.

He took a took a deep breath and let it out, He was out of breath from trying to get out.

"Freeze. Hands on your head and turn around. " A man said.

Phil froze his spine shivered when the man spoke out to him , he slowly raised his hands and turned around, facing the man.

'Patay na talaga ako ngayon..' he thought to himself as his eyes were closed shut. "Open your eyes. "

Still no movement from Phil,  "I said, OPEN YOUR EYES. " The man said with anger in his eyes, Still no response.

Philippines POV:
I disobeyed what the man said, I still don't know what to do, this is a horrible situation right now.. I opened my eyes slightly enough to let me see the floor but not enough for him to notice. I could see a gun, pointed right on my chest. I panicked, not even thinking on what to do.

"I-.. I'll open my eyes, if you put the gun down.. " I said to the man, "Alright.. Now, I will say it again. Open your eyes. "

Slowly I opened my eyes, I felt my spine shiver once again as we went for a direct eye contact.

"Please, don't send me to the cell again! Im begging you! " I pleaded for help from the man already knowing he wouldn't help me.

No ones POV:
The man sighed and took off his mask,
"No.. No fucking way.. -" Phil was in disbelief. "Phil..-" to his surprise, it was South Korea.

"No, no, get away from me! " Phil shouted whilst South Korea slowly moved a few inches closer, "Phil, it's ok don't be afraid.. "

South Korea reach out to Phils hand,
"Get away from me! " Phil shouted

Then, the sounds of the door unlocking got there attention. "Shit, wear these. "

South Korea gave him a spare helmet that he had brought with him.

"Wait what-" "Just wear it! " he shouted,
Phil wore the helmet right before the door was unlocked.

"Both of you, what are you doing here. "
The man said, "uh this newbie got lost and was accidentally locked and then the door locked itself again-" South Korea tried explaining.

"... Alright fine, now get your asses out of here before I tell the commander. "
"Yes sir, thank you sir. "

South Korea grabbed Phils hand and dragged him out, then they stopped in the hallway. "Why did you help me?..."

"Why?, because I felt kinda.. Sorta.. Bad for you.. " South Korea said while scratching his neck, "I refuse to believe. "

" believe me or not, it is true."
Phil turned around "Well then, thanks I guess.. I'll be on my way."

"Where are you going through? "

"Home." Phil said.

".... " South Korea went silent.

In sight as South Korea watched as Phil walked away he said,

"But.. This is your Home Phil.. "

_______________
End of chapter:

Cover Photo Art
By me