"𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧"

Narrator POV:
Phil moved inches away from the man hitting the wall behind, small tears started to form in his eyes from the pain in his leg, "Yawa ka! Sino ka ba! " he shouted at the man.

"I rather leave you guessing. " The man said as he pointed the gun right at Phils chest, "Wait, no no-" Phil pleaded, but the man did not respond.

Before the man did anything someone pushed him away slamming the man to the wall, "Oi! We said no more killing the Inoccents! " the other man said, but still the other guy pulled the trigger when he got pushed to the wall and bullet hitted Phils shoulder.

"Agay putangina!" Phil shouted and groaned in pain. "Buyshet.. " he said holding the shot wound on his shoulder.
"Dios mio, are you ok?? " the man kneeled in front of Phil.

Phil moved his legs closer to his body, trying to not let the man touch his wounds, "ok ok, relax alright. I won't hurt you. "

Phil looked at the mans eyes, "Who are you!" He shouted, closing his eyes tightly.

"Calm down... Take a deep breath. "
The country said taking a deep breath then letting it out as Phil slowly followed after.

"Are you ok now? " He asked, Phil nodded in response.

"Ok first of all I'm Venezuela. " Venezuela took of his mask, "And you are?? " he asked.

"My names Philippines.. " Phil said lowly.
"Nice to meet you." Venezuela smiled politely.

Phil smiled back, he felt fine after knowing his name. Though he was still nervous and afraid of what maybe happens next.

"So Philippines, where'd you come fro-"
Venezuela's question was then cut off by the other man in black, "Seriously Venezuela?, why bother asking questions." The man in black said as he grabbed phils bag.

"Hoy bag ko! " Phil shouted as grabbed the man's arm, "Let go kid. Or else someones gonna get hurt, huh. "

"Ecuador! Can you fucking lower you standards for a minute! " Venezuela shouted.

"You bitch. YOU EXPOSED OUR IDENTITIES TO THIS KID! " Ecuador shouted back.

"Oh?! And what about it, huh!?, what do you think he'll do, huh?? HUH??! "
Venezuela stood up and pushed Ecuador,
"What was that for?! He's the enemy here! " Ecuador shouted.

"Oh yeah the kids the enemy, a random average adult teen is our enemy. LOOK AT HIM ECUADOR. " Venezuela shouted.

While the two were busy arguing he slowly used his free hand to reach the gun that was right other the foot of Ecuador.

As he slowly reached for the gun,
"Oh he's starting to get smart now. " Ecuador stepped on Phil's hand leading the Filipino boy holding in tears as he held his screams back.

"Ecuador, lift your fucking foot! "
"NO." Ecuador then slapped Venezuela.

"Are you that dumb?! I know that you, or WE saw him walking from the Russian territory and you're here acting so nice. What if he's a SPY?! " Ecuador shouted.

"That's what you think everyone is!" Venezuela fought back.

'Jusko tulong.. ' Phil said to himself as  he stretched his leg and kicked Ecuadors leg. "HIJO DE PUTA!" Ecuador cursed out.

"Scchh.. Putangina.. " Phil moved his hand away and his it beside him.

"Tu pequeña gremlin!"
"¡Suficiente! ¡Es inocent! " Venezuela stood in between Ecuador and Phil.

"Está bien. Cuando cambia, es todo culpa tuya. "

(Translation: Alright. When it changes, it's all your fault.)

Ecuador said as he  dropped phils bag and turned around then walked away.

"God he's such a dick. " Venezuela turned to look at Phil who was silently holding his bag with both his hand as he hiccuped.

"Hey hey, everythings alright now. He's gone. " Venezuela said as he let his hand out in front of Phil.

"Would you um.. Like to stay with us? "
He said. ".. So we'll just forget that your partner shot me two times and offer me to stay with you guys?.. WHAT THE HELL DUDE?! " Phil shouted looking at Venezuela.

"Chill chill-" "CHILL? BITCH IM BLEEDING HERE AND YOU SAY CHILL?" Phil was just at rage at this point as he opened his bag and took out a gauze roll or a roll of bandage.

"H-here let me help you.. " Venezuela Crouched down.

Venezuela offered to help Phil wrap the wounds to stop it from more bleeding.
Phil hesitated before handing Venezuela the guaze roll. Venezuela politely took the the guaze roll and looked down on Phil's wounded leg, "Do you have scissors or a knife? " Venezuela asked, phil nodded and took out a knife from his back pack and again hesitated before giving him the knife. "What are you going to do with it?.. " he asked, "To cut. " Venezuela replied.

Venezuela POV:
I gently started to slice the fabric around his wounded leg, I ripped the fabric out leaving an open area around the wound.

I reached in my small slingbag and took out a small bottle of alcohol. "Wait wag wag, hapdos na sya! " I heard him yell.
"No no, don't panic it'll be fine. Just calm down. " I replied as I slowly poured the alcohol on Phil's wound, I could hear him hissing in pain already. I let the alcohol soak up before wrapping the bandage around his wound.

"Ok.. Now your shoulder. " I said.
I reach to his shoulder, "can you losen it a little? It'll slow dowm the blood. " I told him, he moved slightly to adjust his current position.

This time I didn't used a knife, it was already open around the world, I poured the alcohol om his shoulder and let it soak before wrapping it in the bandage.

"There we go, come on. " I stood up and dropped the knife. "Where? " "To the survivors silly. " I chuckled and reached my hand out. "Are serious?, No.. No tricks?? " "Of course not, c'mon now. "

Narrators POV:
Phil had second thoughts about the things that might happen, but he doesn't have anything right now, maybe they might help him, or not..

Phil reached out his other hand and held Venezuela's hand, as he helped Phil get back up on his feet.

"Still able to walk? " Venezuela asked, earning a nod from phil as a response. Venezuela placed Phil hand on his shoulder as they both exited the shed,

"Peru! Over here! " Venezuela shouted at someone. "Hey Venz, who's the kid? " the peruvian asked, "This is The Philippines, he umm.. Got shot by the dick head over there earlier. " Venezuela said while pointing his head towards Ecuador.

"Well ok then-.. Uhh, welcome to the scavengers kid. " Peru said.

"Uhm, Thanks.. For um, accepting me in.. " Phil replied, "Alright chop chop, we need to go now. "

Venezuela then allied phil towards the truck and helped him get in, then sitting right next to him.

As soon as peri got in the drivers seat they immediately took off, driving farther and farther away from the shed to a new location.

While inside the truck, Venezuela noticed phil zoning out. "Hey, you alright? " he tapped Phil's shoulder causing phil to snap back into reality. "Huh? Oh yeah.. I'm fine. " 

"Why are you dozing off? Is it the blood loss?? " Venezuela asked. "No no, it's just something.. " phil looked outside the trucks window seeing a boulder covered in dried up blood that's was visible to his eyes.

"Something.. I can't remember.. "

End of Chapter

//Very sorry for not posting for so long,
I have no excuse what so ever.