"𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚊 𝚖𝚒 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚘"

Narrators Pov:

"Aren't you tired of escaping?.. " Phil heard someone say behind him.

As he turned around he made direct eye contact with the man in front.
"Heyyy, si- I mean Sargent.." Phil said awkwardly.

"Stand." Singapore said sternly as he watched as Phil stand up.
"Sorry, I got.. Lost?-" Phil said.

"Really?" Singapore took Phil's helmet off and threw it to the side.

"You know there are cameras all over the place. And we can see your every move. "
Singapore said as he walked closer, positioning the gun right under Phil chin, lifting his chin up to face Singapore.

"Listen I just want to get out of here, please!" Phil pleaded again
"And what makes you think that I'll do that? " Phil gulped as he said,
"Because.. Umm.. You love.. Me?– "

Singapore thought back for a second before lowering his gun down from Phil chin to his chest. "That doesn't even matter now? You're a refugee, you already have someone, I DON'T DESERVE YOU. " he yelled as his finger was inches away from the trigger.

"Well, I mean you are correct.. Buut. "
Phil slowly moved his leg trying to move the chair behind him. "I know what you're doing Philip. No more goofing around. " Singapore said kicking the chair behind Phil. "Oh for gods sake! " Phil shouted.

'Think, think, Oh fuck think self!' Phil thought to himself.

"Umm.. Hey Singa! " Phil said.
"What is it now? " Singapore replied.

'Ginoo bigyan mo ako ng lakas-'
Phil said to himself as he pecked a kiss on Singapores lips and backed away immediately after.

'Oh god that was disgusting..'
Phil thought to himself again as he wiped his lips.

"Did you just.. -" Singapore covered his mouth while being red and all blushing.

"Hey you're distracted!.. Me run now." Phil then ran away forgetting his gun at the table and leaving Singapore in disbelief.

As Phil continued running he just continued running not stopping nor looking back.

As he was running he found himself at a closed entrance gate. "Yes! This is it! "

Phil ran over to the control and opened the gate, "Yes! Yes! YES!" Phil jumped happily.

Not even waiting for the gate to fully open, he slid down the small opening under the gate.

He stood up and looked around, "Hooray! I'm out! " Phil shouted happily. But then his happy time ended as he heard the sirens wire.

"Punyeta-" Phil ran over to a vehicle and hopped Inside, "okay okay, um.. " Phil opened the drawer of the car and started to try finding the keys. The items from inside the drawer were thrown down to the ground of the car until Phil saw a glimpse of soldiers running towards the car in the side mirror. "Yawa yawaaaa-"

Phil said and searched faster. He finally found the key and turned the vehicle on.
"Holy shit finally!" Phil adjusted the center mirror of the car and heard the speaker say, "Close the gate! "

Phil didn't waste a time after he heard the speaker and drove off.

"Alright.. Let's see how these military cars go. "
Pushing the gas, Phil was a few meters away from the gate.

As he was driving, gunshots were heard behind him with bullets flying everywhere. Luckily the tires were bullet proof.

Phil then went through the gate before the gate finally closed behind him.

He didn't slow down just yet as he was driving in a dessert like land, "I actually escape.. I ESCAPED!"

[3 hours later]

Phil was happy in his car driving off until the site building wasn't visible anymore.
But as he drives further everything that he saw was hurtful and was disgusting.

Bodies in the sand left to decay, the stench of rotten flash and organs was disgusting. But Phil just drove on trying to ignore it and forget whatever he saw.

As he was driving it was finally night, and from a hot dessert like area to cold winds blowing in every direction.

He turned on the head lights and continued driving, he doesn't know where to go, no where was safe for people like him especially a refugee and he didn't even liked being in USA's site group, it didn't feel right and the way the American would look at him was disgusting to his sight.

Phil stopped the car then started to bang his head on the steering wheel,
"Where the fuck will I go now.. " he said to himself.

He looked around the car and found a map under the passenger seats.
"Alrighty. Where am I here.. "

Phil opened the map and the map looked new, it was a map on where was all the sites around the area. And there was this one big dot in the middle of Russia's ground and the Americans ground.
"I guess I need to get to that point.. But then what.. "

He looked further in the map and found that at the center Point and further away to the left was a harbour.

"Mm.. If I get to the harbour than maybe I can get a boat and go home! "
Phils idea sparked. Then in front of him he saw a bird flying down to the ground then a mine bomb was triggered and the bird went boom.

"Oh god- I think I should walk to see the mine bombs. "

Before Phil left the car he found a bag and food at the back of the vehicle and walked away also bringing the map, a flashlight , battery, first aid kit and a hand gun he found inside the drawer with bullets as well.

He turned his flashlight on and continued walking observing the ground carefully and walking slowly to not get one bomb triggered.

"Malayo yung dadaanin ko.. Punyeta-"
Phil complaint while walking.

[Hours had passed from night to day to noon]

Phil had been walking for hour's since midnight to the next days noon.

"Oh god this is so tiring.. "

[ 3 days]

For hours Phil continued walking, and stopped to eat or drink but after 3 days he finally arrived at the center Point or a shed.

"Oh thank god I'm finally here! " Phil sat down on the stairs of the shed taking a breather then took his bag off and took a look around. Right on both sides of the shed there written, «SR site» on the right and «US grounds» on the left.

Phil went inside the shed to look around and it looked like a house on the inside, he grabbed his bag and headed to the kitchen holding his gun.

While in the kitchen he took food and waters while also looking behind him every second, staying alert.

After looking around the house he was in the living room and it was dead silent like the rest of the room in the house.

Then..
! Bang !
A gun shot was heard from behind him, Phils leg was hit by the bullet and he fell down on the floor, he turned himself around sitting on the floor whilst holding his injured leg.

"Shit.. " he cursed out.
He heard a mans laughter in front of him., as he looked up the man said.

"Hola mi Amigo... "

End of the chapter.