Part four- The hall

—3rd person POV—

The one with the laptop spoke this time "So Axel!-" They giggled "What would it be? A nail for a nail? You killed an innocent man just now. I think it'll only be right to give a life for a life, don't you think so!?" The room went to crickets.

The three all had fear on their faces. "Fuck this! I didn't sign up for this!" Jake turned around and headed towards the door. The one with the computer spoke again "uh-oh! We have a runner!" They laughed. Everyone watched the people sitting on the stage, in a matter of seconds the person with the case opened it and held up a pink sniper with a teddy bear sticker on the side.

They pointed at the man running towards the door, they looked into the scope and pulled the trigger. The clear loud rang echoed around the room. People looked at the man who was snipped. To their horror the bullet hit the man in the middle of his forehead. "Who's next?" They question. "S-STOP THIS!-" Axel said in despair. He pressed a button that he had gotten from out of his pocket. "Nobody's coming! They are all dead!" One said their voice happy as can be.

The two men looked at each other before also trying to run to the main enternece, conveniently the only way out of the hall. Just as they were about to do so two other red cloaked people appeared from behind the doors the men from going any further. "WHO ARE YOU?! ALL OF YOU?! ONCE OUR MASTER GETS NEWS OF THIS YOU'RE ALL DEAD!"

From the shadows two more red cloaks appeared. Standing in the middle of the tables closing in onto the two men. "Who are we?" The innocent voice spoke. "Shall we show you who we are?" The other innocent voice spoke. "YES YES! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU." Pleaded Axel.

The two people on the stage stood up letting the cloak fall to the ground. Two men strapped to the tables widen their eyes. There showed two small innocent looking girls one holding a bear and holding their sniper in the other hand. The other had a laptop tightly. On one of their thighs was tattooed an Angel reading a book. The men trying to flee widen their eyes at the tattoo.

The people on the balcony take theirs off next. Another two women show beautiful and sexy. Both has the tattoo on the back of their hands. The man known as Lorenzo stared at Asina, he couldn't take his eyes off her as she held the kunais between each finger. Another man did the same with Ruby.

The people in the middle were next, both Sadie and Zara took theirs off. The men they so badly wanted to say away from were death staring at them. Sadie had her small spear in her hands while Zara held onto her onto her sais both women standing strong.

The women by the door were next. Ro had her swords at the ready not taking a single glance at the man she couldn't forget about. Angelica palms were sweaty against her kusarigamas on each hand. She didn't expect to face people from her past, she felt his stare.

The two men were now pissing their pants at this point. As they saw each women bare the mark of their enemy. The strongest guild. "P-p-please forgive us! I didn't know!" Said Ryan. The angels had no use for him and they knew he had killed a bunch of people, people who were innocent. They all nodded to Ro who had was the closest to him. She got behind him and in one swipe she beheaded him. His body fell limp blood oozing out from his neck. The white wall splashing red.

At this point Axel got on his knees and dropped his gun in fear. They didn't have mercy to those who didn't deserve it. Angelica kicked his gun across the hall so he couldn't use it. While they caught up with Axel, Asina and Ruby were untying the people all strapped to the chairs. With one swipe of Asinas Kunais the ropes broke in half and set the sixteen people free, the powerful people and their right hand men. They rubbed their hands and ankles that were tied rather tight.